+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Ethernet Adapter 10GbE Network Card (E10G15-F1)High speed data transmission for Synology FS/XS(+) series NAS servers
Designed specifically for Synology FS/XS(+) series NAS servers1, Synology E10G15-F1 is a 10 Gigabit, single SFP+ port PCI Express x4 adapter which provides a cost-effective solution to increase Ethernet connection speed. Featuring high speed data transmission at a 10 Gbps connection over fiber-optic cabling, 802.1Q VLAN tagging, and 802.3x flow control, E10G15-F1 allows businesses to enhance agility and enjoy high-performance access to Synology XS+/XS series NAS servers.
Exclusive for FS/XS(+) series NAS servers
With businesses seeing more and more data-intensive tasks, having a 10GbE network is a good solution for organizations that need high network bandwidth and performance daily operations, such as data access or backup. With Synology E10G15-F1 Ethernet adapter, Synology FS/XS(+) series NAS servers gain a flexible choice for upgrading system specification and optimizing data transmission.
IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
IEEE 802.3ae 10Gbps Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rates: 10 Gbps
- Network Operation Mode: Full Duplex
- Supported Features:
9 KB Jumbo Frame
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Agent
IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Support
TCP/UDP/IP Checksum Offloading
- Compatible Models:
- SFP+ Cable Support: SFP+ Cable Support: SFP+ 10GbE Direct Attach Twinax Cables with Connectivity up to 2 Meters.
- PCIe Interface: PCIe 3.0 and 2.0 compatible, 8-lane or 4-lane auto-negotiation
- Size (Height x Width x Depth): 108 mm x 120 mm x 19 mm
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 35°C (40°F to 95°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
- Warranty: 5 Years