Product information: TG420-U01 420W ATX2.0 Silent PSU- Fully compatible to all AMD (including K8) and Intel P4 CPUs
- Automatic voltage adjustment for input with a range of 95-250V.
- Very quiet (from 20dB/A!) Dual-Fan technology
- 2 Serial-ATA powerconnectors.
- 28A at 12V for increased stability with many connected devices
- Mainswitch with rubber-protector
- ATX 24 plus 8pin / 20 plus 4 pin connectors for use on most common mainboards (including some serverboards!)
- Supports up-comming BTX format and PCI-Express motherboards
- 3rs Warranty
- EPS 12v Support for XEON Boards
Important Information - Direct RMA Service on Tagan Power Supplies - On top of the of all the exciting new features that our Tagan PSU's introduced, Tagan is committed in bringing the product support services to the next level by launching a new initiative called Direct RMA Request services to OcUK Tagan Customers. Therefore all warranty claims including returns and replacement are handled direct by Tagan.
RMA Procedure - This service is available via email and if you have a faulty Tagan PSU you email firstname.lastname@example.org who will arrange RMA for faulty PSU only and ship you a replacement identical product.