+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Team Group Dark Pro " Edition" 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-30900C18 3866MHz Dual Channel Kit - Black/The new high-end Dark Pro Series memory kits in the special "8Pack Edition" have been developed and tweaked with the help of overclocking icon Ian "8Pack" Parry and the renowned graphics card expert Andrew "Gibbo" Gibson. The dual- and quad-channel kits have been developed in cooperation with Team Group, Caseking and Overclockers UK in accordance with strict quality, performance and compatibility criteria.
The Features of the Team Group Dark Pro "8Pack Edition" RAM at a Glance:
- Premium Samsung B-dies for maximum compatibility and stability
- Low CAS latencies of 18-19-19-39 & 3866 MHz guaranteed memory clocks
- Tested and compatible with the newest Intel Kaby Lake and AMD Ryzen platforms
- High OC potential of over 4500 MHz or underclocking for CAS10 timings possible
- Selected and produced according to the highest 8Pack performance and quality standards
- Efficient aluminium heatspreader in a sandwich-style design
Incredible Overclocking Potential and Aggressive TimingsSamsung B-dies are used exclusively by the 8Pack Team due to their superb compatibility and overclocking potential, especially when paired with the latest Intel Kaby Lake (Z170/Z270) and AMD Ryzen platforms (B350/X370). The aggressive latencies out of the box of CAS 18-19-19-39 as well as their high overclocking potential mean that these kits have been designed from the ground up for enthusiast-level gaming and overclocking. Attainable frequencies extend to over 4500 MHz on the X299 platform and up to 3866 MHz on Ryzen systems with moderate latencies. But even in regards to latency tuning the Dark Pro "8Pack Edition" RAM kits are very flexible. This is what allows hassle-free CAS10 timings with lower memory clock frequencies.
Massive Heatspreader with Stylish Titanium-Grey AccentsThe modules are equipped with massive black anodised aluminium heatspreaders in a sandwich-style design. This, in conjunction with the titanium-coloured centre and the notches, allows for a sleek and premium aesthetic design. The total height of the range is approximately 45,6 mm and should be kept in mind when choosing a CPU cooler. The heat dissipation capacity of the Dark Pro series is also especially high, meaning that they have plenty of cooling capacity spare during overclocking. Furthermore the PCB cover of the heatspreader can be removed, which reduces the total height to just 37 mm and markedly increases compatibility with larger CPU coolers.
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Capacity: 16 GB / 2x 8 GB (Dual-Channel)
- Tested Frequency:: DDR4-3866 MHz (PC4-30900C18)
- Tested Latencies: CL 18-19-19-39
- Tested Voltages: 1.35 - 1.40 V
- Registered/Unbuffered: Unbuffered
- Error Checking: Non-ECC
- Type: 288-pin UDIMM
- SPD Frequency: 2133 MHz
- SPD Voltage: 1,2 V
- CPU Compatibility: Intel Skylake/Skylake-X/Kaby Lake/Kaby Lake-X (LGA 1151 & LGA 2066) & AMD Ryzen 3, 5 & 7
- Chipset Compatibility: Intel Z170, Intel Z270, AMD X370
- Manufacturer's Guarantee: Limited lifetime (10 years)