+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Team Group Xtreem " Edition" 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-33000C18 4133MHz Dual Channel Kit - BlackThe new high-end memory kits from the new Xtreem Series in the "8Pack Edition" have been developed and tweaked with the help of overclocking icon Ian "8Pack" Parry and the renowned graphics card expert Andrew "Gibbo" Gibson. The dual- and quad-channel kits have been developed in cooperation with Team Group, Caseking and Overclockers UK in accordance with strict quality, performance and compatibility criteria.
The Features of the Team Group Xtreem "8Pack Edition" RAM at a Glance:
- Premium Samsung B-dies for maximum compatibility and stability
- Low CAS latencies of 18-20-20-39 & 4.133 MHz guaranteed memory clocks
- Tested and compatible with the newest Intel Kaby Lake platforms
- High OC potential of up to 4.500 MHz as well as underclocking for CAS10 timings is also possible
- Selected and produced according to the highest 8Pack performance and quality standards
- Efficient aluminium heatspreader
Incredible Overclocking Potential and Aggressive TimingsSamsung B-dies are used exclusively by the 8Pack Team due to their superb compatibility and overclocking potential, especially when paired with the latest Intel Kaby Lake platforms (Z170/Z270). The aggressive latencies out of the box of CAS 18-20-20-39 as well as their high overclocking potential mean that these kits have been designed from the ground up for enthusiast-level gaming and overclocking. The attainable clock frequencies extend to over 4.000 MHz on X299 platforms. But even in regards to latency tuning the "8Pack Edition" RAM kits are very flexible. This is what allows hassle-free CAS10 timings with lower memory clock frequencies.
Massiver Extruded Aluminium HeatspreadersThe memory modules are equipped with massive extruded aluminium heatspreaders which, with their brushed aluminium cores, make a sleek yet premium visual impression. Thanks to this addition, the Xtreem Series of RAM chips are also capable of effectively removing heat into the surrounding air, which enhances their cooling reserves yet further during overclocking.
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Capacity: 16 GB / 2x 8 GB (Dual-Channel)
- Tested Frequency: DDR4-4133 MHz (PC4-33000C18)
- Tested Latencies: CL 18-20-20-39
- Tested Voltage: 1.20 - 1.40 V
- Registered/Unbuffered: Unbuffered
- Error Checking: Non-ECC
- Type: 288-pin UDIMM
- SPD Frequency: 2.133 MHz
- SPD Frequency: 1,2 V
- CPU Compatibility: Intel Skylake/Skylake-X/Kaby Lake/Kaby Lake-X (LGA 1151 & LGA 2066)
- Chipset Compatibility: Intel Z170, Intel Z270
- Manufacturer's Guarantee: 10 Years