+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Xtreem LV "Frost Edition" 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 PC3-21300C11 2666MHz Dual Channel KitTeam Group Inc. has once again led the industry and released the world’s limited dual-channel Xtreem DDR3 2666. Intel’s latest Series Z77/Z87 chipsets. As it adopts strictly selected chips from original factories and has to pass through stringent tests and verification procedures, it is able to enhance even further its support capabilities after teaming up with the latest Intel XMP V1.3 version. In addition, it is also collocated with eight-layer PCB in order to increase its stability performance by up to 16GB (4GBx4) large capacity. Its built-in ultra-high clock design is able to allow the computer operation to reach an unimpeded speed.
- Black PCB
- White Heatsink
- Module Type 240Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non ECC
- CL-tRCD-tRP-tRAS 11-13-13-35
- DRAM Density 256x8
- Data transfer bandwidth 21,328MB/Sec (PC3 21300)
- Heat Sink Yes
- Working voltage 1.65V
- Warranty Lifetime warranty
- Note Intel XMP1.3, compatible with series Intel 7 chipsets and higher.