+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Archon Rev. B CPU CoolerArmor style heatsink fin array, with mirrored copper base, elevates heatsinks overall quality. Large heatsink fin array provides dissipating area of up to 150*125mm, making complete use of the airflow, with 150mm 140mm or 120mm fan. With the max width of 55mm, tall memory heat spreaders are avoided. Six sintered heatpipe design, all heatpipes are nickel plated, to slow the oxidation deterioration to the heatpipe, to ensure longer usage and performance of the heatsink for the CPU. Supports Multiple-Platforms, and can be used on Socket 1366/1156/775 (Socket 2011 optional) Platform, and AM2/AM3 Socket. For Intel sockets pressure is adjustable (40~70 lbs.). Includes one Thermalright TY-150 PWM fan, Ultra low noise at 23 dBA at max rpm (50cm testing distance).
Fan-clips are compatible with TY-150/TY-140 140mm and 120mm fan.
The Archon package includes a tube of CF III Thermal paste, to provide the best combination for use with Archon.
- Dimension: Length 155mm x Width 53mm x Height 170mm(175mm with TY-150)
- Weight: 806g (excluding fan and mounting brackets)
- Heatpipe: 6mm heatpipe*6 units
- Copper Base: C1100 Pure copper nickel plated with mirror shine
- Dimension: L170mm x H150mm x W26.5mm
- Weight: 180g
- Fan speed: 500~1100RPM (PWM controlled)
- Fan noise: 19~23dBA
- Airflow: 38~84CFM
- Connector: 4 Pin (PWM Fan connector)