Product information: IFX-10 Back-Side Heat Pipe Cooler (Socket 775 / AM2 / AM2+ / AM3)IFX-10, the backplate/motherboard backside CPU cooler utilizes two heatpipes and proprietary through holes from the High Riser series to additionally cools the CPU from the back of the motherboard. You can install HR-10 with any Thermalright heatsinks that is compatible with your motherboard and for older motherboards of socket 775, AM2, 939 too. IFX-10 also gives you an option of installing a fan. With IFX-10’s additional cooling capacity, your motherboard’s life expectancy is not only increased but stability is established as well.
- Socket Compatability: 775 / AM2 / AM2+ / AM3
- Cooler for the backplate of your CPU and motherboard
- Six high quality 6mm heatpipes
- Can fit a 120mm fan
- Includes both bolt-thru-board retention mechanisms for Intel 775 and AMD AM2 (backplate included for both platforms)
- Includes two sets of fan wire clips for a duo-120mm fan installation (fans not included)
- Includes the NEW thermal paste, Chill Factor 2 for even better conductivity