+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
T-Rad2 VGA Cooler (ATI / NVIDIA)The Thermalright T-Rad² design is much different to that of the old HR-03 and it makes for a much easier installation process. The heatsink is designed to be light and slim, measuring just 25mm tall while still offering a large cooling surface area. In total the heatsink weighs just 360 grams, which is not a great deal heavier than the reference cooler found on the Radeon HD 4850. The heatsink is made up using a mass of fins measuring 10.5cm wide and 1.5cm tall. These aluminum fins are connected to the copper base plate via six nickel plated copper heatpipes. The heatpipes are extremely long and disperse the heat through all 82 fins. The copper base measures 4.3cm x 4.5cm and is just 4mm thick. Thermalright used nickel-plated heatpipes to reduce the oxidation effect, maintaining top performance for long term usage. It is possible to use two different fan size configurations with the T-Rad² and while dual 92mm fans will provide the best results, a single 120mm fan is a quieter option. Again, please keep in mind that no fans are included. Compatibility is limited as the T-Rad² only supports graphics cards with the mounting holes 7.5cm apart, which thankfully includes many of the more recent Radeon and GeForce graphics cards. Now because the T-Rad² features a triple slot design, SLI and Corssfire compatibility can be tricky. Thankfully almost all high-end Intel motherboards, for example, space the PCI Express 16x slots far enough apart to support the use of dual T-Rad² coolers. Still, if you plan to install the T-Rad² on SLI/Crossfire cards, make sure you have at least two other slots separating the PCIe x16 slots.
- Compatible with 9800 GTX, 9800/8800GT, 9600GT, HD4850, HD4870, HD3850, HD3870
- NOT Compatible with GTX 280 & GTX 260
- Light and Slim designed heatsink; 25mm in total height with large cooling surface area.
- Options to install two 92mm fans or one 120mm quiet fan.
- Supports multiple nVidia and ATI video cards in SLI and Cross Fire mode.
- Six nickel-plated heatpipes to reduce oxidation effect, maintaining top performance for long term usage.
- Features an all copper base and soldering technology that has each heatsink fin soldered to the heatpipes for a definite contact in producing high efficiency rate of heat transfer.
- Vast compatibility with nNvidia 9 Series and ATI 3000 Series video cards.
- Dimension:228(L) x 104(W) x 24.3(H)mm
- Recommended Fan:All 92 x 92 x 25 fans / All 120 x 120 x 25 fans
- Heat pipes:Six heat pipes / Nickel Plated
- Base material:Copper Base