+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
V2 Copper VGA CoolerThermalright’s new V2 VGA Cooler will only take up one slot and is compatible with any 80mm fan. The Thermalright design allows for greater flexibility. In a lot of other VGA heatsinks, the fans are often incorporated into the cooling system to save space but making it impossible to fix or replace the fan. The solution is to return the entire heatsink back for repair. With the V2, you’ll have none of that to worry about. Just replace the fan and go! To have the proper after-market VGA heatsink for your HTPC system is near impossible when looking to replace your stock cooling. In a narrow, space limited surrounding, most heatsinks will not be able to perform to the desired level and some will not even fit into the case. V2 will solve all of the above problems. SLI and Crossfire have become a norm among enthusiasts. The V2 with its smaller body is perfect for the occasion. The main features of V2 are that it’s made of full copper with four 6mm heatpipes which are custom tailored to every fin and it’s multi-compatible mounting mechanism.
- Four heatpipe design in all copper structure
- Works with any 80mm fan, 15mm or 25mm wide (not included)
- No-tool easy installation without hassle
- Compact in size and light in weight
- Vast compatibility supporting multiple types of video cards
- SLI/Crossfire compatible for serious gaming enthusiasts