Product information: Core V71 Big-Tower - schwarzExperience the next generation of chassis design! Thermaltake has introduced a new concept for more versatility and adaptability to any configuration. The Core V71 full-tower E-ATX case gives PC enthusiasts flexible installation options and seamless operation. Users can keep their systems cool by modifying the chassis for superior liquid cooling or superb airflow. This new chassis is the ultimate powerhouse suitable for any type of PC enthusiast – no matter liquid cooling or extreme airflow.
Subtle curves, bold textures and clean lines are featured in many award-winning case designs from Thermaltake. Core V71 keeps to this trend, including enthusiast-level features while keeping the design simple. The massive mesh design maintains a constant stream of fresh air inside the case while keeping the hot air out. The integration of a fan controller and LED indicator,offers a perfect complement outside of the chassis.
Fully Modular Concept
A highly customizable 5.25” & 3.5” drive bay feature enables users to freely interchange the 3.5” hard-drive cages to suit their needs and remove the 5.25” & 3.5” drive bays to gain maximum interior space for advance cooling performance or liquid system build.
The exclusive back-tray design allows the user to assemble and expand easily and quickly when all the drive cages have been removed. Time-saving screwless assembly with the 5.25” & 3.5” tool-free drive bay design minimizes the hassles of installing ODD and HDD devices and maximizes the convenience and ease of accessibility.
Supreme Air Cooling System
Core V71 is built with a fundamental airflow-optimized design. Standard equipped with triple 200mm LED fans and a 140mm fan, it is the first chassis in the market that has the ability to house four 200mm fans along with three more 120mm fans, achieving unrivalled airflow.
Extensive Liquid Cooling Support
Core V71 pushes the envelope and utilizes a high-end water-cooling solution that feature front 360/420mm, top 360/420mm and bottom 120/240mm radiators to support extreme performance.
- Dimensions: 230 x 538 x 560 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Steel
- Weight: approximately 13.2 kg
- Color: Black, Blue
- Form Factor: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX
- Fan total possible:
- 2x 200/140 2x / 3x 120 mm (front)
- 1x 140 / 1x 120 mm (rear)
- 2x 200/140 2x / 3x 120 mm (lid)
- 2x 120 mm (bottom)
- Thereof preinstalled:
- 2x 200 mm (front side; blue LEDs 600-800 rev / min, 13 to 15 dB (A))
- 1 x 140 mm (back; 1000 U / min, 16 dB (A))
- 1 x 200 mm (lid; blue LEDs 600 rev / min, 13 dB (A))
- Radiator Mountings:
- 1x max. 420 mm (front)
- 1x max. 120 mm (rear)
- 1x max. 420 mm (cover)
- 1x max. 240 mm (bottom)
- Filters: front, floor, power supply, cover (removable)
- Drive Bays:
- 2x 5.25 inches (external, tools)
- 8x 3.5 / 2.5 inch (internal, 3.5 inches without tools)
- Power Supply: Standard ATX 1x (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 8
- I / O Panel:
- 2x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x each Audio In / Out
- Maximum graphics card length: 310 mm (without any disclaimer)
- Maximum graphics card length: 400 mm (with removed HDD cage)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 185 mm
More links for "Core V71 Big-Tower - schwarz"
|Form Factor||E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX|
|Width||200 - 300 mm|
|Height||500 - 600 mm|
|Depth||500 - 600 mm|
|Weight||12 - 14 kg|
|Internal 2.5" bays||8x|
|Internal 3.5" bays||8x|
|External 5.25" bays||2x|
|Front LCD/TFT display||no|
|Power supply format||ATX|
|Power supply position||Rear Lower|
|Fans pre-installed||1x 140mm, 3x 200mm|
|Fan colour||Black, Transparent|
|Radiator-mounting||1x Single (120mm), 1x Dual (240mm), 1x Triple (420mm)|