+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Core W100 Super Tower Case - Black WindowThermaltake presents the latest TT Premium product line which follows the core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity. Under this product line is the new Core W Series – Core W100 and Core WP100 super tower chassis with the Core P100 pedestal chassis – to deliver versatility in different superior looks.
Being as the first chassis with full assembly concept, the Core W Series is the great new challenge for makers to start from zero and experience the true “DIY” by putting every piece together to complete a high-end system. The Core W100 is the one and only chassis able to house more than twenty HDD cages and up to 10 expansion slots, which can be served as another workstation in the industrial field. With its unprecedented space for high-end hardware and liquid cooling expansion, the Core W100 supports the latest XL-ATX, E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX motherboards, and also SSI MEB.
All standard equipment of the chassis is included, what makers need to purchase is custom liquid cooling components ones need for building up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed “TT Premium” with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake’s desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high performance PC product for every enthusiast.
DMD - Dismantlable Modular DesignBeing the first chassis with a ground up build it yourself design, the Core W Series is a great new challenge for makers to start from zero by putting every piece together to complete a high-end system. With removable “3 + 10” drive racks and freely interchangeable SSD/HDD cage sections, the Core W100 offers more for maximum interior space. Take advantage to include high-end, maximum capacity, cooling allotment without the reduction of GPU length limitations when incorporating liquid cooling expansion for the ultimate in cooling performance.
Workstation ConceptBeing as the first super tower chassis embedded with more than 20 drive trays and 10 PCIe slots, the Core W100 can be used as another workstation for technical or scientific purposes, holding data or hosting a number of different features between computers. Compatible with the latest Intel processors and AMD/Nvidia graphics cards, the Core W100 delivers exceptional performance and creates effective work environment.
Outstanding VentilationThe Core W100 ’s unparalleled cooling ability offers fan brackets with various mounting points to support any type of cooling you can dream of including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. Fans can be mounted anywhere inside the chassis: support for up to three 140mm fans at the front and a rear 140mm fan guarantees excellent airflow capabilities; three large 200mm fans on the top panel as well as three 140mm fans at the bottom, while there is still room for 120mm, 140mm, and 200mm fans on both sides.
Versatile ExpandabilityWith its stacking design, the Core W100 and the Core P100 make two different combinations: by stacking Core P100 on the top or at the bottom of Core W100. The mix and match of Core WP100 offers an expandable system allowing enthusiasts to incorporate externally-modular upgrades. Stacked together, the chassis opens up space to expand the liquid cooling system, the storage solutions, or even create dual systems, thereby enabling a dedicated top/bottom set-up for pure cooling. When stacked, the maximum radiator length supported is 600mm on the front side.
Specification- Model: Core W100
- P/N: CA-1F2-00F1WN-00
- Case Type: Super Tower
- Dimension (H x W x D): 677 x 310 x 678 mm, (26.7 x 12.2 x 26.7 inch)
- Net Weight: 8.7 kg / 19.2 lb
- Side Panel: Transparent Window
- Colour: Exterior & Interior : Black
- Material: SPCC
- Drive Bays: -Accessible: 3 x 5.25’’, -Hidden: 6 x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ (HDD Cage), 4 x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ (Behind the M/B tray)
- Expansion Slots: 10
- Motherboards: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX), 12” x 13” (E-ATX), 13.6” x 10.4” (XL-ATX)
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 4, HD Audio x 1
- PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- LCS Upgradable: Supports 1/2”, 3/8”, 1/4” water tube
- Fan Support: Front: 3 x 120mm , 3 x 140mm, Top: 4 x 120mm , 4 x 140mm , 3 x 200mm, Rear: 1 x 120mm , 1 x 140mm, Bottom: 3 x 120mm , 3 x 140mm, Right Side: 8 x 120mm , 8 x 140mm , 6 x 200mm
- Radiator Support: Front: 1 x 360mm , 1 x 420mm, Top: 1 x 480mm , 1 x 560mm , 1 x 600mm, Rear: 1 x 120mm , 1 x 140mm, Bottom: 1 x 140mm , 1 x 280mm
- Clearance: CPU cooler height limitation: 200mm, VGA length limitation: 470mm(with HDD rack), 635mm(without HDD rack)
- PSU length limitation: 180mm (With Three Bottom Fan), 220mm (With Two Bottom Fan)