Product information: Core X1 Mini-ITX Case - BlackCore X1, the first ITX chassis of Core X Series presented by Thermaltake, is a cube case offering endless stackable capacity and expandability for enthusiasts to create massive liquid cooling systems, utilize as a file server as well as accommodate dual systems. Users can customize the chassis for the best viewing presentation with an interchangeable window and I/O panel design. The Core X1 delivers outstanding cooling performance with compatibility for extensive DIY/AIO LCS and overclocking components, further enhancing the reputation that the air-cooling units of this series has become renowned for. It is guaranteed to be an immensely powerful system!
Stackable for EnthusiastsWith its endless stacking design, the Core X1 is in a class above the rest. Virtually limitless utility is possible; it offers an expandable system allowing enthusiasts to incorporate externally-modular upgrades. Stacked together, the chassis opens up space to expand the liquid cooling system, the storage solutions, or even create dual systems, thereby enabling a dedicated top/bottom set-up for pure cooling. When stacked, the maximum radiator length supported is 540mm on the front side.
Remarkable ExpansionDesigned for high-end gaming system compatibility, the Core X1’s modular drive racks allow gamers to easily install up to six data storage devices with triple PCI configuration space. VGA of up to 400mm in length, and a tower CPU cooler as high as 200mm. Even with a high-wattage PSU stretching to 220mm in length, it still leaves plenty of space for cable management.
Excellent VentilationThe Core X1’s unparalleled cooling ability offers fan brackets with various mounting points to support any type of gaming system that can be accommodated, including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. Two 120mm fan are preinstalled on the front and rear to reassure and guarantee the flow of aeration. The fan brackets can either be adjusted for 120mm, 140mm, or 200mm fans on the top panel.
Chambers ConceptOptimized for space management, the Core X1 is divided into two main chambers: the upper chamber is made for cooling performance and better efficiency, while the lower one is made for PSU and drive bays. Thanks to the removable 2.5”/3.5” drive device racks, there is plenty of flexibility to gain the maximum interior space when needed for advanced cooling performance or liquid systems build.
Fully Modular DesignA “2+4” drive bay concept design for storage devices makes setup super easy and flexible. In addition, a customizable 5.25” & 3.5” drive bay feature enables users to freely interchange the 3.5” hard-drive cages to suit their particular needs.
Interchangeable Window and I/O PanelUsers can customize the chassis for the best viewing presentation with an interchangeable window and I/O panel design.
Specification- P/N: CA-1D6-00S1WN-00
- Case Type: ITX Cube Case
- Dimension (H x W x D): 426 x 280 x 471 mm (16.8 x 11 x 18.5 inch)
- Net Weight: 9 kg / 19.9 lb
- Side Panel: Transparent Window
- Colour: Exterior & Interior : Black
- Material: SPCC
- Cooling System: Front (intake) : 120 x 120 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA), Rear (exhaust) : 120 x 120 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA)
- Drive Bays: Accessible : 2 x 5.25’’, Hidden : 3 x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ (HDD Cage), 1 x 2.5’’ (M/B Tray)
- Expansion Slots: 3
- Motherboards: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX)
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- LCS Upgradable: Supports 1/2”, 3/8”, 1/4” water tube
- Fan Support: Front - 3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm, 1 x 200mm
- Top: 3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm, 2 x 200mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm
- Bottom: 1 x 120mm
- Radiator Support: Front 1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm, 1 x 140mm or 1 x 280mm
- Top: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 360mm, 1 x 140mm or 1 x 280mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm or or 1 x 140mm
- Clearance: CPU cooler height limitation - 200mm, VGA length limitation - 280mm(with ODD Cage), 400mm(without ODD Cage)
- PSU length limitation: 220mm (With Bottom Fan)