"Level 10 GT Visionary Full Tower Case - Black"Following the high-profile launch of Level 10 Super Gaming Modular Case, the design collaboration between Thermaltake and BMW Group DesignworksUSA, in 2009, Thermaltake looks to invigorate the PC enthusiasts with the latest Level 10 GT computer case. The design language of the Level 10 GT expresses a passion for visual aesthetics deriving from demanding and immersive game play and multimedia entertainment enthusiasm. Modern games and entertainment applications also require highly advanced hardware configurations, which at the same time request more space and optimized ventilation than conventional hardware. With EasySwap Pitstop 5 every HDD/SDD has its own removable tray, EasySwap in hot-plug mode within seconds. With this users have greatest storage flexibility and maximum data transfer speeds you need. Modern multimedia peripherals operate at tremendous data transfer velocities, with 2 USB 3.0 connectors right on the top of the Level 10 GT you be guaranteed to always enjoy SuperSpeed entertainment.
The concept of the clear lines of the outside design of the Level 10 GT is just as well continued in the inside. An advanced and highly convenient cable management bundles respective cables almost like in tunnels behind a back plate. Your system shines in clarity, easy access to all components is warranted for and even ventilation is greatly improved. High tech components are prone to heat impacting longevity and performance. For this vital reason the implementation of Thermaltake's QuadFan (of which three also feature ColorShift) Ventilation concept creates an ideal environment for your components to unfold their full potential. Perception of what and how it is surrounding us, can have strongly inspiring, motivating and vitalizing effects on us. With triple ColorShift three LED fans with five sets of illuminations let you get into the driver seat of your respective moods. Or if so wanted, you turn them all entirely. At times enthusiasm may push you to the ultimate limits, to where you have not been before. Particularly for those who are bound to go beyond these restrictions, i.e. tune and clock your setting, further measures to keep the heat down might be asked for. Ready for Liquid Cooling Systems you can rest assured to keep your coolness. Powerful performance needs space to unfold, this is also the case for highly advanced graphics cards, which the length has grown considerable over the past years and is most likely to grow even further in the future. With space for up to 37 cm oversized cards, there is sufficient space to stay future proof.
- Performance cooling made quiet: one top 200mm exhaust fan, one front 200mm intake fan, one side 200mm intake fan and one rear 140mm exhaust fan.
- Hinged side panel to enable easier opening of the side door and access to computer for maintenance or upgrade.
- Dramatically improved cable management. User no longer "hides" the excessive cable on the back, the Level 10 GT features numerous holders designed into the chassis for cable management.
- Five hot-swappable hard drive bays, each with its dedicated backplane to support hot-swap. Hard drive mounting supports both 2.5" or 3.5" drives.
- Connectivity array. Four USB 2.0 ports are conveniently located on the front bezel including a pair of audio ports. Two USB 3.0 ports and one eSATA port located on the top.
- Water cooling ready - 120mm or 240mm radiators can be easily attached to the top side of the chassis (top 200m fan needs to be removed)
- Fan speed management control embedded. ColorShift fans can be easily controlled through controls on the top.
- Fully black-powdered interior.