+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Level 20VT Micro-ATX Cube Case - BlackThermaltake is thrilled to show the latest TT Premium product line – the Level 20 Series which commemorates 20 years of dedication to the PC industry. The Level 20 VT is the pocket rocket of the Level 20 series, offering massive support inside an M-ATX footprint.
The Level 20 VT is designed to prove that micro cases don’t have to be small on power. It boasts a 200mm fan preinstalled at the front as well as great liquid cooling support, four 4mm tempered glass panels and interchangeable panels with filters. The VT also has a split-level design with a flat motherboard tray that lets you hide away cables, while showing off liquid cooling hardware at the top. The Level 20 VT takes our latest case innovations and wraps them in an ultra-modern, space-conscious style that’s utterly unique in the case market today.
The Level 20 VT is all about big things coming in small packages. The VT supports M-ATX motherboards, as well as CPU coolers up to 185mm in height, VGA lengths up to 350mm and PSU sizes up to 200mm in length. It also supports up to two 240mm radiators side-by-side in the top panel, or one 280mm at the top or along the side. Meaning you can fit plenty of top-end hardware in this little case.
The Level 20 VT is optimized for space management. It’s divided into two main chambers: the upper chamber is made to house the motherboard and PCI-E components, while the lower one is made for the PSU and drive bays. Thanks to the removable 2.5”/3.5” drive device racks, there is plenty of flexibility to fit larger components or build a custom liquid cooling loop.
The Level 20 VT comes preinstalled with one 200mm front fan and boasts space for up to two front 140mm fans, one 140mm rear fan and two 140mm fans on the top. If you’re building a liquid cooling system, it can also handle 280mm, 240mm, 140mm and 120mm radiators. Intake areas are also protected by removable dust filters, installed in the front, top and bottom of the case to shield your hardware from particles in the air.
The front, top and side panels are all built from our ultra-durable 4mm tempered glass. This means the panels are more resistant to dust and scratches than acrylic and provide a clearer view of internal components. The side I/O ports features two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 to grant users easy access for speedy transmission.
- Model: Level 20 VT
- P/N: CA-1L2-00S1WN-00
- CHAIR TYPE: Micro Case
- Dimension (H x W x D): 348 x 330 x 430 mm (13.7 x 13 x 16.9 inch)
- Net Weight: 8.66 kg / 19.09 lb
- Side Panel: 4mm Tempered Glass x 4(Left & Right & Front & Top)
- Colour: Exterior & Interior - Black
- Material : SPCC
- Cooling System: Front (intake): 200 x 200 x 30 mm fan (800rpm, 13dBA)
- Drive Bays: Hidden - 3.5’’ or 2.5” x 3 , 2.5’’ x 3
- Expansion Slots: 5
- Motherboards: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX) , 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX)
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 2,USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- Fan Support: Front - 2 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm, 1 x 200mm, Top - 4 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm, Rear - 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm, Bottom - 2 x 120mm
- Radiator Support: Front - 1 x 240mm, 1 x 140mm, 1 x 180mm(200mm series), Top - 2 x 240mm, 1 x 280mm, 1 x 180mm(200mm series), Rear - 1 x 120mm
- Clearance: CPU cooler height limitation - 185mm, VGA length limitation - 350mm, PSU length limitation - 200mm (With Bottom Fan)