+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Level 20XT E-ATX Cube Case - BlackThermaltake is thrilled to present the latest TT Premium product line – Level 20 Series which commemorates 20 years of dedication to the PC industry. Under this product line is the new Level 20 Series – Level 20 XT. Level 20 XT is a cube case specially designed to show off custom liquid cooling systems. The level 20 XT has a unique flat motherboard design that puts components on display from any angle, and a split-level design that separates cooling, PSU and hardware components in the upper and lower sections.
The Level 20 XT takes our latest case innovations and wraps them in an ultra-modern style that’s utterly unique in the case market today. Stand out from the crowd with the Level 20.
Level 20 XT is preinstalled with one 140mm rear fan. Level 20 XT enables users to build a complete high-end system with ample room for up to two front 200mm fans and is fully compatible with 420mm, 360mm, 280mm, 240mm, 140mm and 120mm radiators. Removable top magnetic fan filter, front fan filter, and bottom filter provide excellent reduction against dust, and better airflow. The Level 20 XT carries over the innovations of some of our earlier cube case designs by splitting the chassis into two compartments. The top compartment houses the motherboard tray GPU and other PCI-E cards, while the lower section houses the power supply, storage devices and cooling elements.
The front, top and side panels are all built from our ultra-durable 4mm tempered glass. This means the panels are more resistant to dust and scratches than acrylic and provide a clearer view of internal components. Level 20 XT supports up to E-ATX motherboards, CPU coolers up to 250mm in height, VGA lengths up to 400mm and PSU sizes up to 220mm in length. The XT also supports up to 420mm radiators, with mounting positions along the top, the front, or along either side in the lower compartment.
The side I/O ports features two USB 3.0, two USB2.0 and one Type-C port, to grant users easy access for speedy transmission. Strip your case down to the bones and install elements when and as you need them with our modular design. The level 20 GT features modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays. No more unreachable screw corners or gaps, installation can be a breeze with our Dismantlable Modular Design.
- Model: Level 20 XT
- P/N: CA-1L1-00F1WN-00
- Case Type: E-ATX Cube Case
- Dimension (H x W x D): 515 x 394 x 623 mm (20.3 x 15.5 x 24.5 inch)
- Net Weight: 20.4 kg / 44.97 lb
- Side Panel: 4mm Tempered Glass x 4(Left & Right & Front & Top)
- Colour: Exterior & Interior - Black
- Material: SPCC
- Cooling System: Rear (exhaust) - 140 x 140 x 25 mm fan (1000rpm, 16dBA)
- Drive Bays: Hidden - 6 x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ (HDD Cage), 1 x 3.5’’, 2 x 2.5’’ (M/B Tray)
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Motherboards: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX), 12” x 13” (Extend ATX)
- I/O Port: USB 2.0 x2, USB 3.0 x2, HD Audio x 1, Type-C x1
- PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- Fan Support: Front - 3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm, 2 x 200mm, Top - 8 x 120mm, 6 x 140mm, 2 x 200mm, Rear - 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm, Bottom - 3 x 120mm, Left / Right Side - 4 x 120mm, 3 x 140mm
- Radiator Support Front - 1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 360mm, 1 x 140mm or 1 x 280mm, Top - 2 x 120mm or 2 x 240mm or 2 x 360mm or 2 x 480mm, 2 x 140mm or 2 x 280mm or 2 x 420mm, Rear - 1 x 120mm or or 1 x 140mm, Left / Right Side - 1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 360mm or 1 x 480mm, 1 x 140mm or 1 x 280mm or 1 x 420mm, Bottom - 1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 360mm or 1 x 480mm, 1 x 140mm or 1 x 280mm or 1 x 420mm
- Clearance: CPU cooler height limitation - 250mm, VGA length limitation - 400mm(with ODD cage), 590mm(without ODD cage), PSU length limitation - 220mm (With Bottom Fan)