+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Pacific PR22-D5 Plus Reservoir and Pump Combo - RGBThe Thermaltake Pacific PR22-D5 Plus at a glance:
- Combination of surge tank and D5 pump
- Transparent PMMA balancing tank with 300 ml capacity
- 4.5 m headroom / 1,135 l / h delivery volume / 50 PSI maximum pressure
- RGB LED lighting with various lighting modes
- Riing Plus RGB software & app for easy configuration
- Manually adjustable pump speed
With the Pacific PR22-D5, Thermaltake has developed a high-quality compensating tank with an integrated D5 pump, which, in addition to its performance and the appealing design, of course has RGB LED lighting. Controlled by the patented Riing Plus RGB software or via the app, the 12 LEDs can be configured in terms of color, brightness and of course the effect. In addition to this, additional compatible components can be connected via the supplied Lightning Controller to synchronize the LEDs.
The built-in pump is ideally suited for Wakü systems, because it is equipped with an electronic ball motor, which is held in the pump by a special ball bearing made of ultra-bamboo ceramic. The pump achieves a maximum flow rate of 1,135 L / h as well as a delivery height of 4.5 m. The PR22-D5 is connected via a 4-pin connector and a 9-pin connector (USB 2.0 interface). Equipped with a manual rotary knob, the pump can be manually adjusted in five different speed steps from 1,800 to 4,800 rpm, in addition to the PWM capability.
In addition, the approx. 300 ml tank keeps sufficient reserves for the water cooling and consists to a large part of transparent PMMA and black POM. Thanks to a variety of mounting brackets, this pump is equally suitable for both horizontal and vertical alignment, making it ideal for water cooling fans. At a total of three G1 / 4 ports, almost every Wakü port can be connected to the G1 / 4 port. However, Pacific RGB LED fittings from Thermaltake are particularly suitable.
- Dimensions: 94.1 x 87.4 x 309.7 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: POM / PMMA
- Capacity reservoir: 300 ml
- Delivery height: approx. 4.5 m
- Maximum flow rate: 1,135 L / h
- Maximum pressure: 50 PSI
- Input voltage: 12 V / 5 V
- Current input: 37 W / 6.5 W
9-pin (USB 2.0 interface)
Ports: 2x G1 / 4-inch