+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator - 360mmThermaltake Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator
The Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator is a high-performance 360mm radiator which utilizes the advanced thermal technique with a software-controlled 16.8 million colors LED strip. Built for 120mm high-static pressure fans, the radiator is manufactured from premium-quality German zinc alloy aluminum and aerospace-grade materials that provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability. Integrated G1/4" threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting and flow set-up, the Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator meets your cooling needs in every way.
TT RGB PLUS
TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem is the intelligent lighting system for PCs that combines the most advanced addressable LED lighting with Thermaltake’s patented TT RGB PLUS Software. TT RGB PLUS ecosystem provides nearly unlimited possibilities for playing with colors, synchronizing lights to games, music, CPU temperatures or other TT RGB PLUS products, including case fans, CPU/VGA waterblocks, AIO CPU coolers, PSUs, LED strips and peripherals. The patented software allows users to change the light modes, colors, speeds, brightness, fan speeds, and even supports AI voice control in iOS and Android devices.
TT RGB PLUS Software & App
Monitor the fan performance, adjust the fan speeds, and customize the lighting effects for Thermaltake RGB PLUS series products with the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and an exclusively designed mobile app. Choose a function from below and scroll down to read the details.
SyncALL, Say “Hello TT” Thermaltake AI Voice Control
Talking to TT RGB PLUS App is an easier, faster way to set lights for your systems. You can ask it to turn the lights on or off, switch lights modes, dim the lights, change light colors, or adjust lights speeds or fan speeds.
Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem. Users who have installed both the TT RGB PLUS Software and Razer Synapse 3 can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and gaming gear! From cooldown timers, health bars, and flashy ultimate indicators, to subtle ambient lighting that sets the perfect mood for each game, Razer Chroma provides an experience that transcends the screen and into your full setup, for a truly immersive experience.
Works with Amazon Alexa
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products support Amazon Alexa Voice Service, allowing you to control the lights or fan speeds by talking to the Alexa-enabled device. With the support of Amazon Alexa, TT RGB PLUS products also offer an additional visual cue for checking current weather condition in your locaiton or anywhere in the world. All you have to do is simply starting the sentence with “Alexa, tell Thermaltake”, then the lighting color will correspond to the weather condition in the location.
Exclusive LED Strip Design
Controlled by the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and the app, the built-in LED strip features great light coverage, uniform color and brightness, and 12 addressable LEDs sets (two single LEDs per set) that can paint your build with 16.8 million colors.
Digital Lighting Controller
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back. Hence, you can set a number for each controller easily. You can add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software. The controller and the coding guide are included in all packs.
Optimized Heat Dispatching
The radiator is optimized for efficiently pulling heat away from the power-dissipating components thus achieving maximum heat dissipation at both low and high airflow operation. After brazing, the fin and tube connect to form a joint, thereby creating uniform heat transfer. The radiator is capable of delivering an average heating load of 32?-35?, bring new levels of cooling performance and reliability to any watercooled PC.
To assure the best thermal capacity and increase heat transfer, the radiator is engineered with an extremely thick 64mm radiator along with a double-row 13-set flat tube design. This technique allows that water flows down on the one side, and then passes across the bottom chamber before circulating back to the other side of the radiator.
High-Density Fin Design
Fin density is optimally designed to accommodate high air pressure. The performance improves significantly with increased fan speed, offering superior cooling efficiency during operation.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
- P/N: CL-W182-AL00SW-A
- Dimension: 402.5 (L) x 129 (W) x 64 (H) mm
- Material: Anti-Corrosion Aluminum Alloy
- FPI (Fin per inch): 14
- Flat Tube: 13 set
- Screw Thread: G 1/4 x 5
- Parts: Stopper x 3 (G 1/4 )
- Interface: USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)
- System compatibility: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Rated Current: 1.04A
- Power Input: 5.2W
- Weight: 1180g