+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Pure Plus 120mm LED RGB Fan TT Premium Edition - Triple Fan PackThe Thermaltake Pure Plus 12 RGB TT Premium Edition fans are specifically designed to be used on a radiator. For this purpose, the fans were designed so that they generate a strong static pressure, which is necessary to effectively penetrate the slats of a radiator despite relatively low speed and correspondingly quiet running. In addition, the own PWM fan an addressable RGB lighting for each individual LED, which means voice control can be controlled or the Razer Chroma software.
The Thermaltake Pure Plus 12 RGB TT Premium Edition fan overview
- 120 mm fan with 56.45 CFM Airflow at 1,500 rpm and 25.8 dB (A)
- Flexible use as radiator housing or CPU fan
- High quality hydraulic plain bearings for quiet operation & long life
- Addressable RGB lighting with voice control & Razer chroma compatibility
- Lighting synchronization with games, CPU temperature or weather
- Speed control via PWM control
- Including controller hub
Light radiation for unique lighting effects
Whether the fans are mounted on a housing slot or several of them in series on a heat exchanger (the screws needed for both purposes are included), the addressable RGB lighting makes them a real eye-catcher. The lighting behavior of each individual LED can be controlled via the TT RGB PLUS app . In addition to direct input via PC or smartphone, the lighting and fan speed can also be configured via voice control, which is also compatible with Amazon Alexa . For example, the lighting can be adapted to local weather or synchronized with peripheral components via the Razer Chroma software.
No less will fans of technology be astonished, because thanks to the nine specially shaped fan blades, the inner frame structure with "wind blocker frame" and the high-quality hydraulic bearing with "low-noise design", the PWM fans operate at full 1,500 rpm and 1, 59 mm H2O pressure and 56.45 CFM Airflow fairly quiet, namely with a maximum of 25.8 dB (A). In the event that the user would like to have it even quieter, the speed can be continuously reduced by PWM control (pulse width modulation) to 500 rpm.
As an effective anti-vibration measure are included in each Thermaltake Pure Plus 12 RGB TT Premium Edition Fan four rubber absorbers recessed at the corners. Thus, the vibration transmission of the fan to the radiator or the PC case is weakened. This makes these radiator fans ideal for silent systems . But of course, every Thermaltake Pure Plus 12 RGB TT Premium Edition will do an excellent job on any CPU cooler or directly on the case / fan slots.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 164 g
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: black (frame), milk white / transparent (rotor), gray (decoupler)
- LED lighting: RGB color space with 16.8 million colors (addressable)
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- 9-pin USB 2.0 (fan to controller)
- 9-pin USB 2.0 (motherboard connection)
- 4- pin Molex (power supply controller)
- Speed: 500 - 1,500 rpm
- Volume: max. 25.8 dB (A)
- Delivery volume: max. 56.45 CFM
- Static pressure: max. 1.59 mm H2O
- Power Consumption : 0.44 A
- Voltage: 12 V
- Start Voltage: 9 V
- Consumption: 4.32 W (12V), 11.52 W (5V) (3x Fan)
- Life expectancy: 40,000 h