+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Suppressor F31 Midi-Tower - BlackThe Suppressor F31 Window mid-tower chassis is the latest addition to the Suppressor Series. Featuring the first chassis with 250mm wide and leading-edge sound reduction panels on all sides, expand your cooling options with removable panels for the perfect balance in silent operation and cooling performance. Supporting a range of motherboard platforms from Mini ITX to ATX solutions, unrivaled liquid cooling expansion and expandability for all high-end GPU solutions users can expect an enthusiast built design they can trust.
Tt LCS CertifiedTt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Tool-Free InstallationInnovative 5.25” and 3.5” tool-free drive bay design minimizes installation/removal with hidden drive bays on the back panel to provide a clean look and improved expansion for liquid cooling components. The “2 + 3” drive bay with modular drive racks allows multiple SSD/HDD devices for improved storage capacity.
Fully Modular DesignWith removable “2 + 3” drive racks, gain more for custom cooling components to freely interchange SSD/HDD cage sections for maximum interior space. Take advantage to include high-end, maximum capacity, cooling allotment without the reduction of GPU length limitations when incorporating liquid cooling expansion for the ultimate in cooling performance. Hidden drive bay allows expandability for more liquid cooling and still allows data drive mounting for a clean look. Cable management with maximum 50mm in width.
Dust ReductionSuper fine fan filters with excellent protection and reduction against dirt and dust on the top, inside the front-side panel, and at the bottom. Magnetic fan filter on the top simply attach the filter for dust filtration.
Handy I/O PortsDesign with convenience and cleanness in mind, Suppressor F31 has built in dual USB 3.0 and USB2.0, a HD audio connector, power, and reset button, grants a direct and easy access for external devices.
Modular Sound-Damping DesignBuilt-in sound-damping panels incorporated the top, front, and side panels of the Suppressor F31 chassis to reinforce noise reduction for silent operation. Optimizing cooling performance with removable mounted top panels to expand cooling configurations for both air and liquid cooling solutions. Design and build a custom leading-edge silent operation PC with options for 120/140/200mm cooling fans and liquid cooling support for single, dual and triple radiator applications. Removable fan filter on the left panel.
Optimized Silent OperationFor acoustic test, Suppressor F31 was tested in a semi-anechoic chamber which includes anti-vibration, sound-proof, and sound-absorbing effect. Preinstalled sound-damping foams of Suppressor F31 reduce noise and acoustic levels within the entire chassis for extreme silent purpose.
Optimized Cooling PerformanceThermal imaging camera was applied for the temperature test of the chassis. After the removal of all sound-damping covers from the top panel, Suppressor F31 dissipates heat more efficiently. The temperature decreases 2.2°C/35.9°F without any sound damping covers.
Advanced VentilationThe Suppressor F51 delivers advanced cooling performance for DIY/AIO liquid cooling and air cooling systems. With wide top-to-bottom side ventilation grills, air intake is maximized with a single 200mm front fan built-in and includes options for up to (3) 120mm or 140mm front fans with the provided ODD bridge (optional) combined with (2) bottom mount 120mm fan locations for maximum fan space selection. Dissipate heat properly with (1) rear built-in 140mm fan and (3) sectional top mounts to manage proper air flow in and out.
High-End Complete SolutionThe Thermaltake Suppressor F31 enables users to build a complete high-end system that supports up to triple 120mm, double 140mm liquid cooling radiators or up to 200mm case fans. With extended graphic card support (up to 360mm), the Suppressor F31 simultaneously protects the hardware and increases the CPU’s overclocking potential for users looking to get the most out of their hardware. Most importantly, the Suppressor F31 delivers outstanding cooling efficiency, reduced exterior noise and dust signatures for ideal silent operation.
Specification:- P/N: CA-1E3-00M1NN-00
- Case Type: Mid Tower
- Dimension (H x W x D): 497 x 250 x 515 mm (19.5 x 9.8 x 20.3 inch)
- Net Weight: 10.5 kg / 23.1 lb
- Side Panel: No Window
- Color: Exterior & Interior : Black
- Material: SPCC
- Cooling System: Front (intake) : 120 x 120 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA) / Rear (exhaust) : 120 x 120 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA)
- Drive Bays: 2 x 5.25’’ / Accessible : 3 x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ (HDD Cage) / Hidden : 3 x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ (Behind the M/B tray)
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Motherboards: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX)
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- LCS Upgradable: Supports 1/2”?3/8”?1/4” water tube
- Fan Support: Front: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm or 1 x 200mm / Top: 3 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm or 2 x 200mm / Rear: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm / Bottom: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm / Left Side (For No Window Side Panel Only): 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm
- Radiator Support: Front: 1 x 360mm or 1 x 280mm / Top: 1 x 360mm or 1 x 280mm / Rear: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm / Bottom: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm
- Clearance: CPU cooler height limitation: 180mm / VGA length limitation: 278mm(with HDD rack) or 420mm(without HDD rack) / PSU length limitation: 180mm (With One Bottom Fan) or 220mm (Without Bottom Fan)