Product information: ToughPower 1000W Modular Power SupplyThe Thermaltake Toughpower 1000w Power Supply is designed to be the penultimate power supply. It pushes out 1000w (1kw) of power to your system! It's strong enough to handle any task, and pushes out 1000w continuously while staying a cool 50c. This performance power supply comes with 4 dedicated 12v rails to power all of your system easily while keeping your pc stable. It supports Dual Core CPU / Quad Core CPU / Nvidia SLI & Quad SLI and all Multi-Core graphics technologies. One of the best features of this power supply is that it has very strict voltage regulation (±3%) to provide steady, clean power for your pc. Toughpower 1000W/1200W power supplies come with three of the latest 8-pin PCI-E connectors required for the next generation Nvidia and ATI graphics cards. These new defined 8-pin connectors are downward compatible with the existing 6-pin PCI-E connectors. Thus, with the included three 6-pin/8-pin connectors, Toughpower 1000W/1200W support up to three high-end graphic cards.
- Stable 1000W continuous output (at 50? operating environment)
- Four independent & dedicated +12V rails(12V1,12V2,12V3,12V4) provides superior
performance for PC system. (combined loading of 82A)
- NEW! Three 8pin and three 6pin PCI-E connectors design supports Multi-GPU Graphic card.
- Supports Dual Core CPU / Quad Core CPU / Nvidia SLI & Quad SLI and all Multi-Core GPU technologies.
- Modularized Cable Management to eliminate clutter and improve airflow inside the case.
- Independent Voltage Circuit: offers unflappable current delivery under heavy load.
- Strict voltage regulation (±3%): provides steady voltage for system.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PF>0.99) and high efficiency (up to 87%).
- Industrial grade components (capacitor, transformer, etc)
- High reliability: MTBF>120,000 hours.
- Quiet and reliable 14cm ball-bearing fan.
- Protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over Temperature, Over Power, and Short-Circuit protection.
- Safety / EMI Approvals: CE, CB, TUV, FCC, UL, CUL, and BSMI certified.