Product information: ToughPower 1200W Modular Power SupplyThe Thermaltake Toughpower 1200w Power Supply is a cut above the rest. The Toughpower 1200w PSU will allow you to run the most demanding programs smoothly and easily. This Thermaltake 1200 watt power supply will allow for the newest most demanding hardware to be run very smoothly and coolly! Each Thermaltake 1200w PSU has stable 1200W continuous output (at 50° operating environment.) They have four independent +12V rails and Supports Dual Core CPU / Quad Core CPU / Nvidia SLI & Quad SLI and all Multi-Core GPU. Toughpower 1000W/1200W power supplies come with three of the latest 8-pin PCI-E connectors required for the next generation Nvidia and ATI graphics cards. These new defined 8-pin connectors are downward compatible with the existing 6-pin PCI-E connectors. Thus, with the included three 6-pin/8-pin connectors, Toughpower 1000W/1200W support up to three high-end graphic cards.
- Stable 1200W continuous output (at 50? operating environment)
- Four independent & dedicated +12V rails(12V1,12V2,12V3,12V4) provides superior
performance for PC system. (combined loading of 99A)
- NEW! Three 8pin and three 6pin PCI-E connectors design supports Multi-GPU Graphic card.
- Supports Dual Core CPU / Quad Core CPU / Nvidia SLI & Quad SLI and all Multi-Core GPU
- Modularized Cable Management to eliminate clutter and improve airflow inside the case.
- Independent Voltage Circuit: offers unflappable current delivery under heavy load.
- Strict voltage regulation (±3%): provides steady voltage for system.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PF>0.99) and high efficiency (up to 87%).
- Industrial grade components (capacitor, transformer, etc)
- High reliability: MTBF>120,000 hours.
- Quiet and reliable 14cm ball-bearing fan.
- Protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over Temperature, Over Power, and Short-Circuit protection.
- Safety / EMI Approvals: CE, CB, TUV, FCC, UL, CUL, and BSMI certified.