View 71 RGB Full Tower Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass
- Designed to expand the legacy of the View Series lineup
- the View 71 Tempered Glass RGB Edition Full Tower Case features unrivaled cooling support surrounded in tempered glass for a one of a kind view
Out of stock
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
View 71 RGB Full Tower Gaming Case - Black Tempered GlassDesigned to expand the legacy of the View Series lineup, the View 71 Tempered Glass RGB Edition Full Tower Chassis features unrivaled cooling support and expandability surrounded in tempered glass for a one of a kind view. Swing open full window tempered glass panels for easy access with all panels properly spaced for optimal airflow. Preinstalled with three 140mm Riing RGB fans, Vertical GPU mount and 3-Way radiator support for today’s PC hardware demands, the only limitation is your imagination.
To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed “TT Premium” with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake’s desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high performance PC product for every enthusiast.
Premium-quality 5mm thick tempered glass guarantees the durability of the window and adds overall strength to the chassis. Swing Doors on either side allows users to demonstrate their DIY spirit and enjoy the ultimate internal component visibility. Take on easy to install building with a fully modular design and easy removal of swing door for full access.
The View 71 TG RGB Edition enables users to freely build their system from the ground up with modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays. No more unreachable screw corners or gaps to enjoy even more space for your precious parts during installation or maintenance. Innovative 3.5” and 2.5” tool-free drive bay design minimizes the hassles of installation/removal, allowing users to freely interchange the 3.5” and 2.5” storage drives to secure and store with ease.
The View 71 TG RGB Edition allows users to build a complete high-end system that supports motherboards up to standard E-ATX with high-wattage PSU up to 220mm length. With extended graphic card support (up to 410mm), the case simultaneously protects the hardware and increases the CPU’s overclocking potential for users looking to get the most out of their hardware. Modular HDD cage design offers more flexibility for custom cooling loops to take advantage of high-end, maximum capacity, cooling allotment without the reduction of GPU length limitations when incorporating enthusiast grade liquid cooling systems.
Specially designed for dual GPU placement options, the View 71 TG RGB Edition has the support for vertical graphic card layout with dual PCI-E slots design. Integrated riser GPU support bracket not only prevents the graphic card from sagging, but also helps to reduce the weight on the motherboard PCI-E slots. (Optional)
The View 71 TG RGB Edition features its roomy installation space for advanced AIO/DIY liquid cooling components. The case is natively supported for all types of AIO liquid cooling solutions. The case has the capability to house up to triple 420mm DIY liquid cooling radiator fitment and up to 360mm AIO liquid coolers. Most importantly, the case design is optimized for providing users a quick way to access the drain valve without having to turn around the entire PC when evacuating coolant from the loop.
Turn the tides on traditional radiator mounting and bring out the glorious view of custom loop or all-in-one radiator applications with vertical radiator viewing. Supporting proper placement for 120mm and 140mm radiator applications up to 420mm in length, gain more compatibility when pairing up both CPU and GPU cooling solutions. Take on even more with custom loop options for enthusiast grade cooling, fitment and flow.
With wide top-to-bottom side ventilation grills, the View 71 TG RGB Edition maximizes airflow with three built-in 140mm Riing RGB fans. Including options for up to three 120mm or two 140mm front fans, combined with two bottom mount 120mm fan locations for maximum fan space selection. Dissipate heat properly with one rear fan and three sectional top mounts to manage proper air flow in and out.
Specification- P/N: CA-1I7-00F1WN-01
- Case Type: Full Tower
- Dimension (H x W x D): 592 x 274 x 577 mm (23.3 x 10.8 x 22.7 inch)
- Net Weight: 19.1 kg / 42.10 lb
- Side Panel: 5mm Tempered Glass x 4 (Left & Right & Front & Top)
- Colour: Exterior & Interior : Black
- Material: SPCC
- Cooling System: Rear (exhaust) : 140 x 140 x 25 mm Riing RGB fan(1400rpm, 28dBA), Front (intake) :140 x 140 x 25 mm Riing RGB fan (1400rpm, 28dBA) x2
- Drive Bays: Accessible - 2.5” x 4 or 3.5”x4 (HDD Rack), Hidden: 2.5”x 6 or 3.5” x 3
- Expansion Slots: 8+2
- Motherboards: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX), 12” x 13”(E-ATX)
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- Fan Support: Front: 3 x 120mm , 2 x 140mm, Top: 3 x 120mm , 3 x 140mm, Rear: 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm, Bottom: 2 x 120mm
- Radiator Support: Front: 1 x 360mm , 1 x 420mm, Top: 1 x 360mm , 1 x 420mm, Rear: 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm, Right: 1 x 360mm, 1 x 420mm, Bottom: 1 x 240mm
- Clearance: CPU cooler height limitation - 190mm, VGA length limitation - 310mm(With HDD Rack), 410mm(Without HDD Rack), PSU length limitation - 220mm (Without Bottom Fan)