+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
View 91 RGB Super Tower Case - Black Tempered GlassThermaltake has christened the form factor of the View 91 TG RGB Super Tower. Its enormous dimensions are only a first indication of how aptly the name Super Tower is for this extraordinary case. A hefty 195 liters occupy the interior - room for many, up to 600 millimeters long graphics cards and even several water cooling systems. If you prefer to cool your hardware with air, you can install up to 20 (!) 120 mm fans . The entire hardware including power supply can be viewed through the side windows made of tempered glass , even the front is made of high quality material, And these are just a few of the many highlights of this extraordinary case, which truly deserves the name Super Tower .
The Thermaltake View 91 TG RGB Super Tower at a glance:
- Side parts and front made of 5 mm tempered glass
- Modular design, brackets for fans, removable HDD cage
- Accommodates up to 20 120 mm or 18 140 mm fans or 8 200 mm fans
- Space for 480mm radiators in the front or lid
- Graphics cards up to 600 mm, CPU cooler (without HDD cage)
- I / O panel with 4x USB 3.0 and 1x USB 3.1 type C
- 12x 3.5 "HDD or 2.5" SDD
- Four Riing 140mm RGB fans pre-installed
Thermaltake View 91 TG RGB Super Tower: Plenty of space for hardware
A total of ten horizontal PCI slot covers offers the case and has space for graphics cards with a length of 47 cm - maximum 60 cm, if the HDD cage is omitted. Through the transparent side window, the high-end gaming graphics card can be impressively displayed. Alternatively, you can attach a graphics card vertically with an optional riser cable . There are two slots ready for that.
Both sides are made of 5 mm thick tempered glass and thus allow an unobstructed view of the interior of the housing. They are attached to hinges , can be opened 180 ° or optionally lifted out easily. The front is made of tempered glass, Otherwise, the case is completely black. So that even a fancy power supply can come to full advantage, Thermaltake has dispensed with a power supply cover . Instead, three 120-mm or 140-mm fans can be installed on the underside, then the power supply may be 180 mm long. If there are two fans, even a 220-mm power supply has room.
Many fans cause a storm in the case
In addition to the eye-catching design, Thermaltake has also put a lot of emphasis on functionality in the View 91 TG RGB Super Tower. In the front and the lid, the housing houses four 120 mm fans or three 140 mm fans each on the front and on the lid. For the lid Thermaltake adds a bracket for easy fan assembly . There can also be installed two 200 mm fans . There is room on the back for another 140mm or 120mm fan. Another special feature of the Thermaltake View 91 TG RGB Super Tower: behind the motherboard tray there are again eight 140 mm and 120 mm fans - or even six 200 mm fans, which can all be attached to supplied brackets. Inside the Super Tower, such a veritable hurricane can be kindled. For starters , Thermaltake includes three Riing 140mm RGB fans on the front and another on the back . A CPU cooler may be up to 200 mm high.
Those who prefer to cool with water instead of wind will also get their money's worth at the Thermaltake View 91 TG RGB Super Tower. At the same time, two to 480 mm radiators can be installed at the front and on the lid . The front radiator can also be rotated 90 ° on the front of the mainboard tray. Additional radiators are located at the back (max 140 mm) or at the bottom (max 280 mm).
Massive space for drives and USB 3.1 type C
Thermaltake also provides the Thermaltake View 91 TG RGB Super Tower with a massive drive cage mounted behind the front panel. A whopping 12 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch drives can be mounted there without tools . The drive cage can also be removed to provide more space for graphics cards or water cooling components. Then you can still accommodate six HDD or SSD drives on the back .
Of course, with so many superlatives, the I / O panel placed at the top should not go unmentioned. In addition to the obligatory audio connections and power / reset buttons , there are four 3.0 ports . But even here Thermaltake put it on top and delivers a modernUSB 3.1 connector type C with , which makes the annoying turning the USB plug into the right position finally obsolete. And of course, three dust filters on the lid, front and bottom must not be missing.
- Dimensions: 344 x 691 x 645 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 26.8 kg
- Material: Steel (SPCC), tempered glass (5 mm), plastic
- Colour: Black
- Form factor: XL-ATX, E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total possible fan: 4x 120 mm or 3x 140 mm (front), 4x 120 mm, 3x 140 mm, 2x 200 mm (cover), 1x 120 mm or 1x 140 mm (back), 3x 120 mm or 3x 140 mm (bottom), 8x 120 mm, 8x 140 mm or 6x 200 mm (behind the motherboard tray
- Pre-installed: 3x 140 mm Riing RGB (front), 1x 140 mm Riing RGB (back)
- Radiator-Mountings (without fan-slots): 1x max. 480 mm (front, front mainboard tray), 1x max. 480 mm (cover), 1x max. 140 mm (rear side), 1x max. 280 mm (floor)
- Filter: front, bottom, lid (each removable)
- Drive bays: 12x 2.5 / 3.5 inches (internal, HDD cage or behind the MB tray)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX PS / 2 (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 10 + 2 Vertical
- I / O-Panel: 1x USB 3.1 Type C, 4x USB 3.0, 1x each Audio In / Out
- Maximum graphics card length: 470 mm (with HDD cage), 600 mm (without HDD cage)
- Maximum network part length: 180 mm (with three fans installed), 220 mm (with two fans installed)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 200 mm