+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
T-16000M FCS HOTAS PC Gaming Joystick and Throttle (PC 2960778)HOTAS joystick: precision and all controls at your fingertips T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick featuring H.E.A.R.T magnetic precision technology + TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle featuring S.M.A.R.T technology Intuitive and natural: feels just like sitting in the cockpit!
In order to guarantee exclusive high-precision performance, pitch and roll on the T.16000M FCS flight stick employ H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™ (U.S. patent US08471815) for 16-bit resolution (i.e. 16000 x 16000 values) – the same pinpoint accuracy delivered by the extremely high-end HOTAS Warthog joystick, allowing gamers to engage their enemies with surgical precision.
The helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and smooth tension.
The T.16000M FCS features 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick), 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification, one 8-way Point of View (PoV) hat switch and an ergonomic trigger. Its striking orange accents and backlighting bring gamers’ immersion to a whole new level.
T.16000M FCS flight stick
- Exclusive precision: H.E.A.R.T* HallEffect AccuRate Technology™! 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors located on the stick (*US patent: US08471815)
- Precision levels 256 times greater than current systems (16-bit resolution: 16000 x 16000 values!)
- Magnets ensure friction-free action for razor-sharp precision that won’t decrease over time
- Helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick providing firm, linear and smooth tension
- Fully ambidextrous joystick!
- 3 removable components allow the joystick to be perfectly tailored for left-handed or right-handed use
- Piloting with a joystick in each hand is now possible in all games compatible with two joysticks
- 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification!
- 12 on the base and 4 on the stick + one 8-way Point of View hat switch
- Switch allowing users to configure the 12 buttons located on the base in a left- or right-handed position
- 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick)
- Ergonomic trigger for brake (civilian flight) or rapid fire (military flight, space simulation) control
- Multidirectional hat switch (for panoramic view)
- Ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- Wide hand rest for reduced stress
- Weighted base for enhanced stability
TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle: use your left hand to increase your combat speed and manage your spaceship or jet fighter.
The TWCS throttle’s lower positioning compared to quadrant-based systems provides unrivalled comfort.
To give simmers complete control, the TWCS throttle includes 14 buttons and one 8-way-PoV hat switch that are added to those of the joystick. In total, this provides gamers with 9 axes, 30 buttons and two 8-way PoVs – plus 3 extra axes via the optional TFRP rudder*.
The TWCS throttle features 5 axes and a rear RJ12 connector offering 3 additional axes via the external optional TFRP rudder* from Thrustmaster’s flight product ecosystem.
T.A.R.G.E.T programming software: program up to 256 buttons on the joystick (buttons merged from keyboard and mouse)
Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: combine with other Thrustmaster devices (so that they are recognized as a single USB device), and load or create specific mapping profiles for each game
This product is not distributed under license from and is in no way endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
T.16000M FCS Hotas
HOTAS (Hands On Throttle And Stick) control of all cockpit elements.
Thrustmaster has devoted its 25 years of expertise in flight sim controllers to meet the growing demand from flight simmers in general – and space simmers in particular – who have requested a mid-range HOTAS joystick.
The T.16000M FCS HOTAS has been designed for advanced fliers looking for comprehensive, realistic controls as an alternative to using a mouse and keyboard.
It is composed of the T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick and the TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle. The T.16000M FCS HOTAS is compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit).
Ergonomic design for optimum comfort and precision
Thanks to its design and ergonomics, the T.16000M FSC HOTAS provides players with multiple recognizable features, allowing them to become more effective and accurate when in flight. This enhanced access to flight controls proves even more essential when players are fully immersed in the exceptional flight experience delivered by VR-compatible games.
The T.16000M FCS HOTAS is the most natural and intuitive way to sit in a cockpit with one’s hands on the throttle and stick.
S.M.A.R.T™ (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) technology
A unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion – precise and comfortable, with 3.2 inch/80 mm range of travel for precise maneuvers.
The tightening screw allows users to adjust the throttle’s friction level to suit their own personal taste.
Great for games such as Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous, Flight Simulator and more!