Product information: "Titan 8700i Pulse" Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.40GHz DDR3 Ivybridge Gaming PCGet ready to game with the "Titan 8700i Pulse"! Featuring the Intel Core i5 3570K overclocked to a ridiculous 4.40Ghz, you can enjoy ultra smooth framerates and an immersive computing experience. With a the latest DX11 graphics cards, equip yourself ready for the game ahead. With a massive 500GB hard drive you will never run out of space for your essential data. 8GB of memory provides a smooth computing experience, the "Titan 8700i Pulse" is finished off with the fantastic range of gaming cases to choose from.
Why You Should Buy This System
- A guaranteed 4.40GHz performance for the price of 3.40GHz
- Cinematic DX11 graphics
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s, Intel Ethernet for next gen computing
- Case: Antec Three Hundred Ultimate Gaming Case (default choice, options available)
- Power Supply: Super Flower HX 550W "80+ Gold Rated" PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.40GHz Ivybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LX Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Alpenföhn K2 Mount Doom CPU Cooler
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: 500GB HDD
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 SILENT 512MB (default choice, options available)
- Sound: Realtek 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: OcUK 24x DVD+/-RW SATA Drive
- Wireless: Asus USB-N10 Micro USB Network Adapter Wireless-N 150Mbps
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
Immense overclocks, powerful graphics and sleek hardware all combine to create the "Titan 8700i Pulse", perfect for the gaming enthusiast.
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.
*Please note, unless specifically stated in the specification above, gaming systems are not shipped with "free games" intended for component promotions.
"*Please note, unless specifically stated in the specification above, gaming systems are not shipped with "free games" intended for component promotions only."