Product information: "Titan 8800i Photon" Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.50GHz DDR3 Ivybridge SystemIntroducing the "Titan 8800i Photon", Featuring the Intel Core i5 3570K overclocked to a ridiculous 4.50Ghz, you can enjoy ultra smooth framerates and an immersive computing experience. With a choice of the latest DX11 graphics cards, equip yourself ready for the game ahead. With a massive 1TB hard drive you will never run out of space for your essential data. 16GB of memory provides a smooth computing experience, the "Titan 8800i Photon" is finished off with the fantastic range of gaming cases to choose from.
Why You Should Buy This System
- A guaranteed 4.50GHz performance for the price of 3.40GHz
- Cinematic DX11 graphics
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s, Intel Ethernet for next gen computing
- All systems with an operating system selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012
- Case: Corsair Carbide 300R Case - Black (default choice, options avalable)
- Power Supply: PC Power & Cooling 600w PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.50GHz Ivybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: NZXT Havik 120 CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: 1TB HDD
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 SILENT 512MB (default choice, options available)
- Sound: Realtek 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: LG DVD+/-RW SATA Drive
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
Immense overclocks, powerful graphics and sleek hardware all combine to create the "Titan 8800i Pulse", perfect for the gaming enthusiast.
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
*Buy any system from Overclockers UK with Windows 7 between now and January 31st 2013 and once launched, you can upgrade to Windows 8 for just £14.99! See full details here:http://www.overclockers.co.uk/LP/windows8_upgrade.php