Titan Aurora Overclocked RGB Gaming PC - Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.5GHz
- Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.5GHz
- Z170 Motherboard
- Up to 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 Memory
- Samsung NVMe/SSD/Seagate HDD
- 80+ Gold Rated PSU
- GTX 10 Series Nvidia Graphics with SLI Option
- 7.1 HD Audio
Built To Order
Product information: Titan Aurora Overclocked RGB Gaming PC - Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.5GHz
Born out of Aluminium and Glass, the InWin 805 case creates a perfect foundation for a stunning gaming PC. The Titan Aurora is a beautiful light show inspired by the northern lights, the Aurora Borealis and thanks to the dual channel RGB LED controller included, the colours, pattern, speed and rotation of the lights can all be customised to fit the mood of the gamer!
Create your own theme at the touch of a button whilst you demolish all of the latest games. Whether it be Doom, Battlefield 1, Total War: Warhammer or Overwatch, the Titan Aurora copes with ease. Thanks to the combination of the gamers' choice, Intel Skylake Core i5 Processor and the latest hero graphics card, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070, the Aurora blazes its way through all games, creating nearly as much beauty on the screen as on the desk!
The speed of the Aurora is further enhanced by some of our fastest DDR4 memory and a selection of the fastest solid state drives available today! PCI-Express NVMe Drives provide previously unheard of speeds, many times faster than the fastest SATA drive. Include one in the Aurora and enjoy loading times faster than light!
Key Features of this PC- Overclocked Intel Core i Series Skylake & up to 16GB of DDR4 memory
- Stunning Alumiinium & Glass Mid Tower ATX form factor for easy upgradability
- Powerful Nvidia GeForce GTX 10 Series Graphics
- Flexible Specification
|Case||In Win 805 Aluminium and Glass Gaming Tower Case|
|Power Supply||Super Flower Leadex 550W "80+ Gold" Modular Power Supply|
|CPU||Intel Core i5 Skylake 6600K @ 4.5GHz Quad Core Processor (i7 Upgrade Optional)|
|Motherboard||Selection of Z170 DDR4 ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||OcUK Techlabs 240mm AIO Liquid Cooler|
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Quad Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Samsung SM951/850 Evo Solid State or Seagate Hard Drive|
|Game Drive||Your Choice of Samsung 850 Evo Solid State Drives|
|Storage Hard Drive||Your Choice Seagate Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio (Dedicated Sound Cards Optional)|
|Operating System||This system doesn't include an operating system as standard - A choice of Windows operating systems is available|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (24 Month Collect and Return plus 12 Month labour) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
Optional Extended Warranties
- 5 Year Silver Warranty Package (24 Month Collect and Return plus 36 Months Labour). Includes two years subscription to Eset Internet Securty package and five years, free labour upgrade service.
- 5 Year Gold Warranty Package (36 Month Collect and Return plus 24 Months Labour). Includes three years subscription to Eset Internet Securty package and five years, free labour upgrade service.
Notes & Conditions
- No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
- Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.
- Free games provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team