Product information: "Titan Calico" Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz Overclocked Gaming PC with Colour & Lightning OptionsIntroducing the "Titan Calico", a truly modular system offering infinitely customisable chassis and lighting options. Paired with the with the sturdy BitFenix Shinobi Mid tower USB 3.0 case finished in a choice of either Black or White, with options to customise the front logo, mesh strips and internal lighting, you can make your "Titan Calico" truly bespoke. With a multitude of colour combinations possible you can flaunt your individual style like never before!
Offering the winning combination of the Intel Core i5 3570K CPU and the Intel Z77 Chipset you can be guaranteed excellent performance. Not one to settle for less, here at OcUK we have tweaked and tuned the standard Intel Core i5 3570K and overclocked it to a mighty 4.40GHz, a whole 1GHz increase from the standard 3.40GHz clock speed! Armed with this new found speed we combined the Intel Core i5 with 8GB of Patriot Viper "Black Mamba" memory running at a swift 1600MHz and a tight CAS9 latency. Multitasking just got a whole lot quicker. To cool down this beast of an overclock we have employed the epic Corsair H80i self contained watercooling unit which keeps temperature under control and the system overclock running smoothly. Operating at a near silent sound level the NZXT Kraken does a stellar job.
We offer a wide range of mid to high end graphics cards for the "Titan Calico". Equipped with a Radeon HD 7850 1GB as standard, graphical performance is impressive and delivers superb DX11 visuals straight out of the box. Storage duties are handled by a single 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, with options to increase storage capacity with addition HDDs and/or SSDs. For the best all round performance OcUK recommends choosing a 120GB SSD paired with a 1TB storage HDD, this will allow for lightning fast system load & boot times with ample space for larger files and media on the HDD.
The main feature of the "Titan Calico" however is the customisation on offer. You can select from a range of fans for a different hue of ligh for your cooling solution, combine this with a LED strip for extra lighting so you can really show off your system. The front logo and mesh strips can be switched out for colourful alternatives. The Shinboi case finished in black with red logos, mesh strips and LEDs is a favourite of ours as is the white Shinobi case complete with blue logos, mesh strips and LEDs. Whatever combination you choose, the "Titan Calico" is certainly a looker and a solid performer. Be individual, with the "Titan Calico".
Why You Should Buy This System
- A guaranteed 4.40GHz performance for the price of 3.40GHz
- Cinematic DX11 graphics
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s, Intel Ethernet for next gen computing
- All systems with an Windows 7 selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012. Not compatible with Windows 8.
- Case: BitFenix Shinobi Windowed (Black or White)
- Power Supply: Corsair GS 600w PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.40GHz Ivybridge CPU
- Motherboard: MSI Z77 Mpower Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Corsair H80i Silent Water Cooler CPU Cooler
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Your Choice of Primary and Secondary Hard Drive/Solid State Drives
- Graphics Card: HD 7850 1GB (Other card options available)
- Sound: Realtek 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: OcUK 24x DVD+/-RW SATA Drive
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
Immense overclocks, powerful graphics and sleek hardware all combine to create the "Titan 8700i Pulse", perfect for the gaming enthusiast.
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.
*Please note, unless specifically stated in the specification above, gaming systems are not shipped with "free games" intended for component promotions.