+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
"Titan Diamond" Intel Core i7 860 2.80GHz @ 3.20GHz Quad Core DDR3 SystemThe "Titan Diamond" features an Intel i7 860 2.80GHz processor overclocked to 3.20GHz and a massive 4GB of 1600MHZ DDR3. With a vast amount of system memory, the "Titan Diamond" multi tasks like no other machine before it. Capable of running virtual machines, photoshop, video editing and the most intensive of games. You will always have memory to spare, ensuring no slow down in your computing world.
Why You Should Buy This System
- Intel i7 860 (socket 1156) 2.80GHz overclocked to 3.20GHz providing Quad core processing power with HT technology.
- 4GB of 1600MHz DDR3 ensures no slow down in system applications and tasks.
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 470 1280MB GDDR5 introduces breathtaking DX11 graphics with amazing framerates to match.
- Samsung Blu-ray ROM/DVD RW drives allows you to play the latest HD movies straight out the box.
- Case: Xigmatek Asgard Midi Tower - Black
- Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W
- CPU: Intel Core i7 860 (socket 1156) 2.80GHz overclocked to 3.20GHz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte P55-USB3 (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Corsair H50 CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache
- Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 470 1280MB GDDR5
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: Samsung SH-B123L/RSBP 12x BD-ROM / 16x DVD Writer Drive - Black
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
Want to edit videos and play games at the same time? With massive storage, RAM and processing power the "Titan Diamond" provides an excellent platform for editing and gaming audiences.
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.