+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Titan Dreadnought - Gaming PC For Dawn of War 3
In Dawn of War III you will have no choice but to face your foes when a catastrophic weapon is found on the mysterious world of Acheron.
With war raging and the planet under siege by the armies of greedy Ork warlord Gorgutz, ambitious Eldar seer Macha, and mighty Space Marine commander Gabriel Angelos, supremacy must ultimately be suspended for survival.
The Titan Dreadnought was developed to allow you to take control of the towering war machines in Dawn of War 3 and tip the balance of battle in your favor with the biggest characters in Dawn of War history. Based on our testing we have been able to identify the sweet spot of 1440p performance and present you with a system which hits that spot without breaking the bank!
Experience Galactic warfare! Devastate the battlefield with powerful super-abilities. Rain down total destruction on your enemies with the Titan Dreadnought
|Case||Cougar Panzer Gaming Case with Full Side Window|
|Power Supply||600W 80Plus Bronze Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i5 7600K @ 3.8GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Quad Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Intel Z170 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Motherboard|
|Cooler||OcUK Techlabs 120mm AIO Liquid CPU Cooler|
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Samsung 850 Evo Solid State or Seagate Firecuda SSHD|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Seagate Hard Drive|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB/ Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.