+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Titan Enterprise - VR Ready Gaming PC For Star Trek Bridge Crew
Designed by Scotty, our chief engineer, and powered by the Warp 10 capable GeForce GTX 10 series graphics core, the Titan Enterprise is a stellar VR ready gaming PC!
Strap on your VR headset and join your friends in the heart of a Federation starship, where your ever action will determine the fate of your ship and crew!
|Case||Kolink Punisher ATX Gaming Case - White/Blue|
|Power Supply||600W 80Plus Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i5-7400 Kaby Lake Quad Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Intel Z170 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||Raijintek 92mm Tower Cooler|
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR4 2400Hz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Optional Solid State Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Seagate 1TB SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Hybrid Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DirectX 12 Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- Please allow a minimum of 7 working days for your system to be assembled, this may take longer during busy periods.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team