"Titan H2OC Slipstream" AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.80GHz @ 3.30GHz Watercooled System
- AMD Phenom II X3 Tri Core 720 Black Edition 2.8GHz @ 3.3GHz
- Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) 10666C9 Dual Channel DDR3
- Latest ATI Graphics Options
- Seagate 7200.12 500GB SATA-II 16MB Cache
- CoolIT Watercooling
Product information: "Titan H2OC Slipstream" AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.80GHz @ 3.30GHz Watercooled SystemIncluding the option for the blisteringly fast ATI Radeon HD 4890 1024MB graphics card this is at the cutting edge of technology! With the power of the AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition at this systems heart there is nothing this will not be able to tackle. With 4GB of Corsair XMS3 DDR3 memory, the latest Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P AMD 790X motherboard and a 500GB Seagate Barracuda the components are all the very latest in technology. Prepare for the ultimate gaming experience thanks to OcUK. This system ships pre-overclocked and tested at 3.30GHz. We do the hard work, you just enjoy the blistering performance.
- AMD Phenom II X3 Tri Core 720 2.80GHz @ 3.30GHz (Socket AM3) - Retail
- Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P (Socket AM3) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard
- Corsair 4GB DDR3 10666C9 1333MHz XMS3 TwinX Dual Channel Kit (2x2GB) (TW3X4G1333C9)
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA-II 16MB Cache - OEM
- LG GH22NS40 22x DVD±RW SATA Dual Layer ReWriter (Black)
- OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w Silent SLI Ready ATX2 Modular Power Supply
- Coolit Systems Domino A.L.C Silent Watercooling System
- Antec 900 Nine Hundred Ultimate Gaming Case - Black
- Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound professionally hand installed by our technicians
- 1yr Onsite Collect & Return Warranty (Can collect from any address (UK Mainland ONLY) and same day collection possible if requested before 11am)
Note - Specification not exactly what you are after? Drop our friendly Sales Team a call on 0871 200 5052, they will be more than happy to help you make your perfect system.
Note - Due to limited availability selecting the upgrade option for new ATI Radeon HD 5850 & 5870 may result in a delay in the shipment of your order. For the latest information please contact our sales team on 0871 200 5052 before placing your order for an estimated shipping date.
Note - All systems are built and installed on demand and usually ship within 48 hours of the order being placed. During exceptionally busy periods this time can increase by 48 hours. The system can be supplied assembled with or without your choice of installed operating system but is supplied without keyboard, mouse, speakers or monitor (all of which are available elsewhere in this on-line store).