+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Titan Hadron Micro ATX Gaming PC - Intel Core i5/i7 Skylake
Introducing the new Titan Hadron, a compact, powerful micro ATX gaming PC featuring the latest Intel Skylake processors and Z170 express chipset. Paired wth rapid DDR4 memory, the Hadron is as fast as light!
A large number of flexible configuration options allow you to tailor the system to your own specific tastes, needs and budget. Whether you want a plain, cheap, casual gaming PC or a compact, eye-catching gaming powerhouse, the options will allow you to acheive this!
Key Features- Micro ATX Form Factor
- Intel Skylake Processor
- Rapid DDR4 Memory
- Flexible Specification
|CPU||Intel Core i5 6400 Skylake Quad Core Processor (Upgrades Optional)|
|CPU Cooler||OcUK Tech Labs 120mm AIO Liquid Cooler|
|Motherboard Chipset||Intel Z170|
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Dual Channel Memory|
|Primary Solid State/Hard Drive||Seagate 1TB Hybrid Solid State Drive (Upgrades Optional)|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Your choice of Seagate/Western Digital Hard Drive (Optional)|
|Power Supply||Super Flower Golden Green HX 550W "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply|
|Graphics Card||Your choice of Nvidia GeForce graphics card|
|Lighting||Your choice of LED lighting colour (Optional)|
|Sound Card/Network Card||Your choice of sound card/wireless network card (Optional)|
|Audio||Onboard 7.1HD Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64Bit (Optional)|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team