Product information: "Titan Megalosaur" Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz @ 4.40GHz DDR3 ATI Edition SystemThe Megalosaurus was the largest predator to roam the UK in times once gone by, now embrace the power of the legendary dinosaur with the "Titan Megalosaur". Featuring the Intel Core i7 2500K overclocked to a storming 4.40GHz and equipped with the ATI Radeon HD 6950 2GB, the "Titan Megalosaur" is literally armed to the teeth. For the extreme among you, you can upgrade to crossfire so with the power of two Radeon HD 6950's you can dominate all the opposition. Contained within the sleek Coolermaster CM 690 II Dominator case finished in stunning black.
Why You Should Buy This System
- A guaranteed 4.40GHz performance for the price of 3.30GHz
- ATI Radeon DX11 cinematic graphics with Crossfire option available for ultimate performance
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- SATA 6GB/s, Intel Ethernet for next gen computing
- Case: Coolermaster CM 690 II Dominator Lite - Black
- Power Supply: Corsair TX 750 V2 PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz Overclocked to 4.40GHz Sandybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard ** B3 REVISION **
- Cooler: Corsair H50 CPU Cooler
- RAM: 4GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit (with 8GB option available)
- Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 6GB/s
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 6950 2048MB GDDR5 (Crossfire Option available)
- Sound: Realtek 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: LG DVD+/-RW SATA Drive
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
Embrace the power of the "Titan Megalosaur" with ATI Radeon graphics and Intel Sandybridge technology. Take the advantage with the "Titan Megalosaur".
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.