Product information: Titan Karambit Micro-ATX Gaming PC - Intel Core i3/i5/i7
Introducing the "Titan Karambit", part of our new range of Gaming PCs. Compact, portable and in a stunning range of styles and colours, as much at home in the living room as it is at a LAN gaming event. Based on the very latest cutting edge 6th/7th Generation Intel Skylake/Kabylake architecture and up to a huge 16GB of DDR4 RAM, delivering blindingly quick multitasking performance.
Speed is key. A fast system gets the job done quicker, a fast system games harder. The "Titan Karambit" is equipped with a selection of rapid solid state drives, traditional mechanical hard drives or, for the best of both worlds, a solid state hybrid drive. We also offer a selection of high performance dedicated graphics cards for an exceptional gaming experience.
Key Features of this PC- Intel Core i series processing power & up to 16GB of DDR4 memory
- Compact chassis design in a variety of styles and colours
- Powerful Nvidia GeForce Graphics
- Flexible Specification
|Case||Raijintek Styx Classic Micro ATX Gaming Case - Black (Other colours/cases optional)|
|Power Supply||Super Flower 450W 80 Plus Gold Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i3-6100 Skylake Processor (Upgrades Optional)|
|Motherboard||Asus H110M-K (Socket 1151) Micro ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||be quiet! Pure Rock Slim CPU Cooler|
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR4 2133MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Samsung 850 Evo Solid State or Seagate Hard Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Your Choice Seagate Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 2GB Graphics Card (Upgrades Optional)|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Optical Drive||24x DVD-RW (Other Options Available)|
|Operating System||This system doesn't include an operating system as standard - A choice of Windows operating systems is available|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- Please allow a minimum of 7 working days for your system to be assembled, this may take longer during busy periods.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team