+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Titan Nyx - Gaming PC For Quake Champions - AMD Ryzen 5 1400, Radeon RX 570
QUAKE IS BETTER THAN EVER!
The arena shooter that inspired generations of gamers and kicked-off modern day esports has evolved again with Quake Champions. Quake Champions introduces a roster of fierce Champions, each with unique attributes and abilities that provide an added layer of strategy to the frenetic combat that defined the genre. Select your Champions, race to grab your weapons and armor, and frag your way to victory. Prepare for the ultimate challenge of speed, skill, and style, all with a dose of unrelenting attitude!
The Titan Nyx was designed in conjunction with AMD to offer a powerful yet budget friendly platform to dominate the competition and lead your Champion to the top of the leader board time in & time out! Powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad Core Procesor and the Radeon RX 570 4GB Graphics Card.
|Case||Kolink Sancturary Cube Gaming Case - Black/Blue|
|Power Supply||500W 80Plus Rated PSU|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad Core Processor|
|Motherboard||AMD B350M Motherboard|
|Cooler||Raijintek 92mm Tower Cooler|
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Seagate 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||optional|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB DirectX 12 Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- Please allow a minimum of 7 working days for your system to be assembled, this may take longer during busy periods.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team