+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Titan Pandemic - Gaming PC For The Division - Intel Core i5 6400, GTX 1060 6GB
The U.S. Government collapses after a bio-terrorist viral attack on Black Friday. You and your Strategic Homeland Division are tasked with combatting the threat by the outbreak. Combat the pandemic and do whatever is necessary to prevent the fall of society and piece the city of New York back together.
The Titan Pandemic is the result of Overclockers UK and Nvidia coming together to develop a themed gaming PC specifically designed to enable you to play Tom Clancy's The Division exactly as the developers intended. Console beating visuals, performance and a price point which doesn't assassinate your wallet..
Key Features of this Division PC- Quad Core Intel Core i5 processing power & up to 32GB of DDR4 memory
- Powerful Nvidia GeForce Graphics
- Windows 10 Pre-Installed
- Flexible Specification
|Case||Aerocool Xpredator Windowed Gaming Case - Black/Orange|
|Power Supply||450W 80+ Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i5 6400 Quad Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Asus H110M-A (Socket 1151) Micro ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler|
|Memory||Up to 16GB 2133MHz DDR4 Quad Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice Of Solid State or Hybrid Solid State Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Your Choice Seagate Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.