Titan Pip-Boy - Gaming PC For Fallout 4 - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz, GTX 1070 8GB
- Intel i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz
- Z170 Motherboard
- Up to 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 Memory
- NVMe/SATA SSD and HDD
- Nvidia GeForce Graphics
- 7.1 HD Audio
- Gigabit LAN - Bundled With Copy of Fallout 4
Product information: Titan Pip-Boy - Gaming PC For Fallout 4 - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz, GTX 1070 8GB
SO…YOU’RE THINKING OF GOING ABOVEGROUND.
Don't Forget Your Pip-Boy!The essential companion to any vault dweller who wants to venture out into the wasteland. With live saving features and powerful performance, the Pip-Boy will help you along your long and dangerous journey!
Featuring the latest Intel Skylake Core i7 processor and Nvidia's epic GeForce GTX graphics cards, the Pip-Boy comes bundled with a copy of Fallout 4 so you can jump right into the action!
Key Features of this PC- Intel Core Skylake series processing power & up to 16GB of DDR4 memory
- Powerful Nvidia GeForce Graphics with GeForce Experience
- Bundled with a copy of Fallout 4
|Case||Phanteks Pro Windowed Midi Tower - Titanium Green (Other Cases Optional)|
|Power Supply||Cougar STX 650W 80+ Bronze Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i7-6700K Quad Core Processor overclocked to 4.5GHz|
|Motherboard||Gigabyte Z170-Sniper (Socket 1151) ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||Alpenfohn Matterhorn Black CPU Cooler|
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Solid State or Seagate Hard Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Your Choice Seagate Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card (Upgrades Optional)|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio (Dedicated Sound Cards Optional)|
|Operating System||This system doesn't include an operating system as standard - A choice of Windows operating systems is available|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.