Product information: Titan Prowler - Gaming PC For Doom - Intel Core i7 6700, GTX 1080 8GB
Powered by Asus and fused an unholy union of flesh and metal, the Titan Revenent blasts into action. Designed for the latest itteration of the legendary PC game DOOM features a specification which will allow you to play Doom as the developers intended in 1440p resolution.
Whether reliving your youth or experiencing DOOM for the first time, the fast paced, guttural combat is sure to get your adrenaline flowing. Set on Mars, you are the only person who can prevent the red planet from being invaded by the forces of Hell.
Taking Full advantage of the DirectX12 support built into the game and the incredible DirectX 12 performance of the new Nvidia Pascal architecture, OcUK have fitted this system with the latest Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card
Key Features of this Doom Gaming PC:- Intel Core i7 Hyperthreaded Quad Core Processing Power
- Asus Motherboard and Graphics
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
|CPU||Intel Core i7 "Skylake" 6700 3.4GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Quad Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Asus Z170 Motherboard|
|Memory||Up to 32GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel RAM|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Graphics Card|
|Primary Hard Drive||240GB Kingston HyperX Solid State Drive|
|Power Supply||750W 80 Plus Gold Rated Power Supply|
|Case||Silverstone RVX01BR Gaming Case|
|Audio||7.1 HD Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
- Three Year (24 Month Collect and Return plus 12 Month labour) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
- Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.
- Free games provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team