+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
"Titan Punisher" Intel Core i3 540 3.06GHz @ 4.20GHz DDR3 SystemThe "Titan Punisher" features a Intel i3 540 3.06GHz processor overclocked and guaranteed to a stable 4.20GHz, combined with a selection of high performance, handpicked components placed into an Xigmatek Asgard with White LED fans to give it a unique look and feel. Experience a true DX11 experience and harness the power of PhysX and CUDA with the Nvidia GeForce GTX 400 Series. The additional front intake fans keep the system cool and quiet so that you can game all through the night with style.
Ships with Full version of Mafia II game
Why You Should Buy This System
- An immense 4.20GHz overclock, our highest overclock yet!
- Choose from a selection of the latest Nvidia graphics cards for ultimate graphical immersion.
- SATA 6GB/s and USB3.0 for unlimited bandwidth and transfer speeds.
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- Case: Xigmatek Asgard Mid tower with White LED case fans.
- Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W
- CPU: Intel Core i3 540 3.06GHz Clarkdale overclocked to 4.20GHz
- Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M/USB3 (Socket 1156) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Corsair H50 CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA-II 32MB Cache
- Graphics Card: Nvidia 400 Series DX11 Compatible Graphics Cards
- Sound: Realtek 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: LG DVD+/-RW SATA Drive
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
Featuring a 4.20GHz overclock and utilising the latest Nvidia GeForce Series of graphics cards, the "Titan Punisher" is ready for action.
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.