Product information: Titan Quark Mini-ITX Gaming PC - Intel Core i5/i7 Skylake
Introducing the "Titan Quark", part of our new range of Gaming PCs. Compact, portable and in a stunning range of styles and colours, as much at home in the living room as it is at a LAN gaming event. Based on the very latest cutting edge 6th Generation Intel Skylake architecture and up to a huge 16GB of DDR4 RAM, delivering blindingly quick multitasking performance.
Speed is key. A fast system gets the job done quicker, a fast system games harder. The "Titan Quark" is equipped with a selection of rapid solid state drives, traditional mechanical hard drives or, for the best of both worlds, a solid state hybrid drive. We also offer a selection of high performance dedicated graphics cards for an exceptional gaming experience.
Prepare yourself for the next generation with the Titan range. Windows 10 Ready and as future proof as it's possible to be, thanks to the latest hardware and upgrade service, the Titan range is the perfect companion to the gamer who is salivating over games such as Fallout 4, The Division or Doom.
Key Features of this PC- Intel Core i series processing power & up to 16GB of DDR4 memory
- Compact chassis design in a variety of styles and colours
- Powerful Nvidia GeForce Graphics
- Flexible Specification
|Case||Xigmatek Octans Mini ITX Gaming Case (Other cases optional)|
|Power Supply||550W 80+ Gold Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i5-6600 3.3GHz (3.9Ghz Turbo) Quad Core Processor (Upgrades Optional)|
|Motherboard||Gigabyte Z170N-WIFI (Socket 1151) Mini ITX Motherboard|
|Cooler||Raijintek Aidos Black 92mm CPU Cooler|
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Samsung 850 Evo Solid State or Seagate Hard Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Your Choice Seagate Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 2GB Graphics Card (Upgrades Optional)|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Optical Drive||External 24x DVD-RW (Optional)|
|Operating System||This system doesn't include an operating system as standard - A choice of Windows operating systems is available|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team