Titan Storm Micro-ATX Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.0GHz Haswell-E
- Intel Core i7 Haswell-E 5820K @ 4.0GHz
- X99 Chipset
- Up to 32GB 2400MHz DDR4
- Samsung SSD
- Seagate HDD/SSHD
- AMD/Nvidia Graphics
- 7.1 HD Audio
- GB LAN
- Super Flower 650W PSU
Built To Order
Product information: Titan Storm Micro-ATX Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.0GHz Haswell-E
Like a true force of nature the "Titan Storm" crashes forth as part of our range of Gaming PCs. Imposing and powerful PCs which are as much at home in a professional environment as in games. The "Titan Storm" is available in a stunning range of chassis' of various styles and colours. Based on the flagship Intel Haswell-E / Broadwell-E architecture and up to a huge 32GB of DDR4 RAM, The Storm delivers blindingly quick multitasking performance and game crunching frame rates.
Speed is key. A fast system gets the job done quicker, a fast system games harder. The "Titan Storm" is equipped with a selection of rapid solid state drives, traditional mechanical hard drives or, for the best of both worlds, a solid state hybrid drive. We also offer a selection of high performance dedicated graphics cards for an exceptional gaming experience.
Prepare yourself for the next generation with the Titan range. The latest AMD and Nvidia graphics technology along with Windows 10 mean that they are as future proof as it's possible to be. With awesome performance provided by the latest hardware and the OcUK upgrade service, the Storm range is the perfect companion to the gamer who is salivating Fallout 4, Star Wars: Battlefront, Total War:Warhammer and Doom.
Key Features of this PC- Overclocked Intel Six Core processing power & up to 32GB of DDR4 memory
- Compact Micro ATX form factor
- Powerful AMD Radeon or Nvidia GeForce Graphics
- Flexible Specification
|Case||Corsair Carbide Air 240 Windowed Cube Case - Black (Other cases optional)|
|Power Supply||SuperFlower HX 650W 80+ Gold Rated PSU|
|CPU||A choice of the latest Haswell-E / Broadwell-E chips overclocked to a rock-solid 4.0GHz|
|Motherboard||Gigabyte X99M Gaming 5 (Socket 2011) DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||OcUK Techlabs 240mm AIO Liquid Cooler|
|Memory||Up to 32GB DDR4 2400MHz Quad Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Samsung 850 Evo Solid State or Seagate Hard Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Your Choice Seagate Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Graphics Card (Upgrades Optional)|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio (Dedicated Sound Cards Optional)|
|Operating System||This system doesn't include an operating system as standard - A choice of Windows operating systems is available|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (24 Month Collect and Return plus 12 Month labour) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
Optional Extended Warranties
- 5 Year Silver Warranty Package (24 Month Collect and Return plus 36 Months Labour). Includes two years subscription to Eset Internet Securty package and five years, free labour upgrade service.
- 5 Year Gold Warranty Package (36 Month Collect and Return plus 24 Months Labour). Includes three years subscription to Eset Internet Securty package and five years, free labour upgrade service.
Notes & Conditions
- No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
- Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.
- Free games provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team