Titan Vault - Gaming PC For Fallout 4 - Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.4GHz, GTX 1080 8GB
- Intel i7 5820K @ 4.4GHz
- X99 Motherboard
- Up to 32GB 2400MHz DDR4 Memory
- NVMe/SATA SSD and HDD
- Nvidia GeForce Graphics
- 7.1 HD Audio
- Gigabit LAN - Bundled With Copy of Fallout 4
Product information: Titan Vault - Gaming PC For Fallout 4 - Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.4GHz, GTX 1080 8GB
The Vault Will Keep You Safe!The Vault is the key to your future! Venture forth and conquer the wasteland but don't forget that the Vault is your home!
Featuring the powerful Haswell-E Intel Core i7 processor and Nvidia's epic GeForce GTX graphics cards, the Vault comes bundled with a copy of Fallout 4 so you can jump right into the action!
Key Features of this PC- Intel Core Haswell-E series processing power & up to 32GB of DDR4 memory
- Powerful Nvidia GeForce Graphics with GeForce Experience
- Bundled with a copy of Fallout 4
|Case||NZXT H440 Gaming Case - Black/Blue (Other Cases Optional)|
|Power Supply||Cougar STX 650W 80+ Bronze Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i7-5820K Six Core Processor overclocked to 4.4GHz|
|Motherboard||Asrock X99 Extreme 4 USB 3.1 (Socket 2011) ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||Custom Watercooling with Sunset Yellow Mayhems Fluid|
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Solid State or Seagate Hard Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Your Choice Seagate Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Graphics Card (Upgrades Optional)|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio (Dedicated Sound Cards Optional)|
|Operating System||This system doesn't include an operating system as standard - A choice of Windows operating systems is available|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.