+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Titan Wraith - Gaming PC For Eve: Valkyrie - Intel Core i5 6400, GTX 970 4GB
Welcome To The Next Life
Feel the glory of the wild and free with he bleeding edge VR gameplay and gorgeous, immersive AAA visuals and production of EVE: Valkyrie
EVE: Valkyrie is a single player/multiplayer space dogfighting simulator game set in the Eve Online universe that is designed to use Oculus Rift virtual reality headset technology. The ultimate, immersive experience features skill based character progression and ship upgrades, all backed up by the rich EVE universe setting and deep back story.
Overclockers UK have worked with the developers of EVE:Valkyrie, CCP Games, to produce two official gaming PCs. Developed and tested to ensure that you get the best experience possible for your budget
Powered by Asus, the Titan Wraith is a compact gaming PC which meets the recommended specification for the game.
|CPU||Intel Core i5 "Skylake" 6400 2.7GHz (3.3GHz Turbo) Quad Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Asus H110 Motherboard|
|Memory||8GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel RAM|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB Graphics Card|
|Primary Hard Drive||Seagate 1TB SSHD 7200RPM Solid State Hybrid Drive|
|Power Supply||450W 80 Plus Bronze Rated Power Supply|
|Case||BitFenix Phenom Nvidia GeForce Edition|
|Audio||7.1 HD Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
- Three Year (24 Month Collect and Return plus 12 Month labour) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
- Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.
- Free games provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team