+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
300Mbps Wireless-N ADSL2+ Modem/Router (TD-W8961ND)The TD-W8961ND Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router is an All-in-One device that combines the functions of a high speed ADSL modem, a 4-Port 10/100Mbps NAT router and a wireless access point. It is designed to provide end-users with a one-stop solution to acquiring and sharing high-speed Internet access over a wired/wireless network. Supporting the latest ADSL standards, the TD-W8961ND brings with it much higher speed than dial-up connections. Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, users will get up to 15X the speed and 5X the range of conventional 11g products*. With this product, users can now enjoy more kinds of heavy bandwidth consuming applications like wireless HD video streaming, not possible with 11g products, from anywhere in their entire homes or even in their backyards!
As a 3-in-1 device, theTD-W8961ND combines the functions of a high speed DSL modem, a 4-Port 10/100Mbps NAT router and a wireless N access point. Using a telephone line the TD-W8961ND establishes a high-speed ADSL2+ Internet connection. Once set up, the device's wired/wireless functions can be used to share media between devices, browse the Internet, talk on an IP phone, or even stream HD video. Save time and money using one device instead of multiple devices that take longer to set up and occupy more cluttered space.
- High speed DSL modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device providing a one-stop networking solution
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming, Internet calls and even the HD video streaming
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle free installation
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks from the Internet
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats
- Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the Quick Security Setup button
- QoS enables smooth IPTV streaming and lag-free online gaming
- Port VLAN binds specific LAN ports and PVCs for differential services
- Annex M doubles the upstream data rate
- Auto-reconnect keeps user online indefinitely
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products