"300Mbps Wireless-N USB Adapter (TL-WN821N)"The TL-WN821N Wireless N USB Adapter complies with IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, and IEEE 802.11b standards. Wireless transmission rates can reach up to 300Mbps. The adapter employs MIMO technology and has internal Intelligent Antennas providing even better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability and coverage. At the same time, CCA technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature. This product supports 64/128-bit WEP encryptions, as well as WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions and mechanisms in addition to the adapter’s QSS (Quick Secure Setup) feature, allowing users to quickly and easily setup wireless security. This product can also simultaneously operate bandwidth intensive applications such as voice, and video. Applications using a lot of bandwidth that are sensitive to interruptions such as voice and video applications are given priority in order to assure quality. It also works well with other 11g and 11n protocol wireless products.
- 300M Wireless transmission rate
- MIMO technology with stronger signal penetration strength, wider wireless coverage, providing better performance and stability
- CCA technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature
- Compatible with 11g and 11b equipment, Intel Centrino Compatibility tested
- Supports Sony PSP for online game
More links for "300Mbps Wireless-N USB Adapter (TL-WN821N)"
Founded in 1996, TP-LINK has become one of the world's leading providers of SOHO & SMB networking products, offering both innovative and award winning solutions to the market. Ranked No. 1 provider of WLAN products, TP-LINK supply to over 120 countries, serving tens of millions of consumers worldwide.