Product information: 3G/3.75G Wireless N Router (TL-MR3420)3G On-the-Go
TP-LINK's TL-MR3420 3G/3.75G Wireless N Router allows you to quickly set up a 300Mbps wireless network on-the go and share a 3G/3.75G mobile connection. By connecting a UMTS/HSPA/EVDO USB card to the router, a Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established allowing users to share an Internet connection anywhere 3G/3.75G coverage is available. So whether you're on the train, camping, or at a construction site, you'll have a reliable wireless connection to accommodate your networking needs.
Nothing is more frustrating than losing your Internet connection in the middle of your work. To avoid such interruptions and provide our customers with an always-online connection, TP-LINK is introducing the TL-MR3420, a robust 3G/3.75G wireless N router with true 3G/WAN failover capability.
You can set a primary link, 3G/3.75G or WAN (xDSL/Cable). TL-MR3420 switches to the secondary link when your primary service is interrupted. Once the service is restored, the router will automatically failback to the primary link–keeping your business online with the minimal interruption to users.
- Compatible with UMTS/HSPA/EVDO USB modems, tested in the field
- 3G/WAN failover guarantees an 'always-online' Internet connection
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps
- Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPTP, L2TP Cable Internet access
- SST technology dramatically increases link robustness and stability
- CCA technology enhances your signal stablility by automatically avoiding channel conflicts
- Wireless security encryption easily at the push of the QSS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC.
USB 2.0 Port for UMTS/HSPA/EVDO USB Modem
1 10/100Mbps WAN Port, 4 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, support the auto-Negotiation and auto-MDI/MDIX
3dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna X 2
Power Supply Unit
Input: Localized to Country of Sale
Output: 9VDC / 0.85A Switching PSU
10% ~ 90%, Non Condensation
6.9 x 4.4 x 1.2 in. (174 x 111 x 30 mm)