Product information: AC1900 Wireless Gigabit Access Point (AP500)
Upgrade Your Wi-Fi Network to 11AC
Lightning-Fast AC1900 Dual Band Wi-FiUpgrade your home or office network with the latest-generation of dual band 802.11ac access point, which offers combined speeds of up to 1900Mbps and is perfectly suited to serve multiple devices at the same time. The 5GHz band is ideal for Ultra-HD streaming video and online gaming, while the 2.4GHz band is there for all of your everyday Internet needs, like sending email and browsing the Internet.
Superior Wi-Fi CoverageThree detachable antennas provide superior coverage to eliminate dead zones. The addition of Beamforming Technology helps concentrate Wi-Fi signal strength in the direction of connected devices to deliver a stable connection, even over long distances.
Gigabit-Class Wired PerformanceThe Ethernet port can provide gigabit-class Internet access or an ultra-fast connection for wired devices such as smart TVs, game consoles, etc.
1 GHz Dual-Core CPU Supports More DevicesThe dual core Broadcom processor improves efficiency and performance by dividing tasks between the cores, effectively allowing multiple things to be done simultaneously. This ensures great performance, even when the AP500 is serving numerous devices and performing multiple complex tasks at the same time.
Easy Setup and UseThe AP500’s powerful web interface allows it to be set up and configured in a matter of minutes. The intuitive design makes installation faster and easier than ever and allows users to monitor and personalize settings for a wide range of functions.
Features- Simultaneous 600Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1900Mbps Wi-Fi speeds, ideal for 4K streaming and online gaming
- 3 dual band detachable antennas provide superior Wi-Fi coverage to eliminate “dead zones”
- Beamforming technology delivers highly targeted and efficient wireless connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port provides gigabit-class Internet access or an ultra-fast connection for wired device
- Dual Core 1GHz processor ensures great performance, even with more devices connected at the same time
- Various operation modes, including AP, Repeater/Bridge, Client, and Multi-SSID, provide flexible solutions to meet the wireless needs in any situation
Hardware Features- Interfaces: 1 * 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 9.5 X 6.4 X 1.7 in. (242 X 162 X 44mm)
- Antenna: 3 dual band detachable antennas
Wireless Features- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/ac, IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)
- Signal rate: 2.4GHz: Up to 600Mbps, 5GHz: Up to 1300Mbps
- Reception Sensitivity:
11g 54M: -76dBm@10% PER
11n HT20 MCS7: -73dBm@10% PER
11n HT40 MCS7: -71dBm@10% PER
11a 6Mbps:-94dBm@10% PER
11a 54Mbps: -75dBm@10% PER
11ac HT20 MCS8: -66dBm@10% PER
11ac HT40 MCS9: -62dBm@10% PER
11ac HT80 MCS9: -59dBm@10% PER
- Wireless Modes: Access Point, Repeater (Range Extender)/Bridge with AP, Client, Multi-SSID
- Wireless Functions: Wireless Statistic, Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G WiFi band, LED Control, Domain Login Function
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK