Product information: AC2600 Wireless Gigabit VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (Archer VR2600)
Features- 4-Stream for the Fastest Wi-Fi Speeds – The Archer VR2600 reaches the fastest max speeds available over its 2.4GHz (800Mbps) and 5GHz (1733Mbps) bands
-Versatile Connectivity – With DSL, EWAN, and USB ports, the Archer VR2600 is fully compatible with DSL connections, fiber/cable access and 3G/4G USB dongles
- Run Multiple Devices Simultaneously – The Archer VR2600 operates 3x faster by running MU-MIMO to serve multiple devices at once instead of one at a time
- Multi-Task without Slowing Down – A powerful 1.4GHz dual-core processor lets you smoothly surf, stream, and game at the same time
- Maximum Range – 4 dual band detachable high performance antennas provide maximum Omni-directional wireless coverage with Beamforming Technology
- TP-LINK Tether App – TP-LINK Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage the router on your iOS and Android devices
Groundbreaking MU-MIMO: A Giant Leap in Wireless WorldWith MU-MIMO technology, the Archer VR2600 is able to serve multiple connected devices simultaneously. It dramatically reduces wait-time for all clients by making better use of the unoccupied wireless capacity. This results Wi-Fi that is up to 3x faster on each device.
Enjoy 4K streaming movies, video chats, and online gaming, all at the same time and without any annoying lag or buffering, thanks to the breakthrough MU-MIMO technology.
Industry-leading Wi-Fi SpeedTo achieve industry-leading Wi-Fi speeds on both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, the Archer VR2600 uses astonishing 4-Stream technology to boost its wireless capabilities. The 800Mbps + 1733Mbps dual-band Wi-Fi is capable of performing even the most demanding bandwidth-intensive tasks with ease.
Superfast VDSL BroadbandThe latest VDSL2 technology allows the Archer VR2600 to deliver impressive VDSL broadband speeds up to 100mbps, which is almost five times faster than ADSL2+. The Archer VR2600 serves as a DSL modem and wirelss router, combining two devices in one. The integrated DSL ports supports all standard DSL connections, including VDSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL2 and ADSL.
Versatile ConnectivityWith multiple inputs, the Archer VR2600 provides you with a variety of options when connecting to the Internet. As a backup, both of the two USB ports support 3G/4G dongle connections. Additionally, the WAN port allows the Archer VR2600 to accept connections from cable and fiber modems via Ethernet cable.
Superior Wi-Fi CoverageFour high-performance external antennas help the Archer VR2600 create a strong, far-reaching network for your home. Beamforming technology further improves the router's coverage by helping it locate wireless devices to form stronger, more reliable connections, even with mobile devices moving from room to room.
Lightning-Fast Wired ConnectionThe Archer VR2600's dual USB 3.0 ports run 10x faster than USB 2.0 for data transfer at lightning speed. You can connect external drives to the ports and easily share files, photos, music, and video across your network. To help your wired devices achieve peak performance, the router also equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports that can operate 10x faster than standard Ethernet.
Easy Setup and UseSet up the Archer VR2600 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including Parental Controls and Access Controls.
Hardware Specifications- Interfaces:
1 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 WAN Port
4 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports
1 x RJ11 Port
2 x USB 3.0 Port
- IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, 802.3ab
- VDSL2 Standards: ITU G.993.2, Up to 17a profi¬le (POTS), ITU-T G.993.5 (G.vector)
- ADSL Standards:
Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2,
ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs),
- ADSL2 Standards: ITU-T G.992.3 (G.DMT.bis), ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis)
- ADSL2+ Standards: ITU-T G.992.5
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 10.4 x 7.8 x 1.5 in. (263.8 x 197.8x 37.3 mm)
Wireless Features- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Signal Rate: 1733Mbps at 5GHz, 800Mbps at 2.4GHz
- Transmit Power: 2.4GHz <20dBm(EIRP), 5GHz <23dBm(EIRP)
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2, encryptions, Wireless MAC Filtering
Software Features- Quality of Service: ATM QoS, Bandwidth Control
- Security: NAT Firewall, Access Control, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Operating Modes: VDSL/ADSL Modem Router, Wireless Router, 3G/4G Router
- DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address, Reservation, DHCP Relay
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, ALG, UPnP
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, NO-IP
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Passthrough