+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE210)
Features- Boosts your wireless signal, eliminating previously inaccessible areas or “dead zones”
- Supports all 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards of Wi-Fi routers and wireless access points
- Wireless AC technology delivers combined dual band speeds of up to 750Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet port allows the extender to connect to wired devices as a wireless bridge
- Its compact, wall-mounted design allows for easy, flexible deployment
Boost Your Wireless NetworkTired of Wi-Fi “dead zones”? TP-LINK’s range extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
High Performance External AntennasTwo external antennas boost your Wi-Fi coverage and reliability, helping your devices stay connected anywhere your network reaches.
Next-Generation Wi-Fi with Universal CompatibilityThe range extender features the next-generation Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ac. Wireless AC technology lets it run on dual bands at a blazing combined speed of up to 750Mbps, including 433Mbps on its 5GHz channel and 300Mbps on its 2.4GHz channel. Plus, the extender can work with any standard Wi-Fi router or wireless access point.
Gigabit Wired SpeedA gigabit Ethernet port turns the extender into a wireless bridge, letting you connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, gaming console, DVR, or smart TV to your Wi-Fi network.
High Speed ModeHigh Speed mode maximises performance by combining the bandwidth of both the 5GHz and 2.4GHz channels to create a lightning-fast connection with one band sending data and the other receiving it. This setting is ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like streaming HD video and gaming online.
Hardware Specification- Standards and Protocols: IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Interface: 1 * 10/100/1000M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 3.7x 2.1 x 3.0in. (94 x 54 x 75.2mm)
- Power Consumption: About 6.5W
Wireless Specifications- Frequency: 2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)
- Signal Rate: 5GHz:Up to 433Mbps, 2.4GHz:Up to 300Mpbs
- Wireless Modes: Range Extender
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK